Salmon 2022 Show OFF

Diehard
Diehard
Nice chrome fish funny story ! I was that guy years ago my buddy would tell ok if you get a bite dont touch it let's talk about it 🙂

Reactions: scched
jamisonace
jamisonace
Back in the game baby!

• 20220917_080833.jpg
Reactions: scched, NKlamerus and O. mykiss
O. mykiss
O. mykiss
Headed out now to do some damage of my own!

Reactions: scched and jamisonace
jamisonace
jamisonace
O. mykiss said:
Headed out now to do some damage of my own!
Go get 'em. Last year I was getting them every day starting on 9/4. This year I had one bite earlier this week and finally landed these guys yesterday. A little later but they finally made it.

NKlamerus
NKlamerus
I saw some salmon landed yesterday at river forks, right about where you would expect them to be. Lots of rolls but didn't go over anything crazy with sonar

Reactions: jamisonace
S
Snopro
Another above the wall boot from last week.😉 Tasted like a Springer.
20220912_134914.jpg

Reactions: scched
scched
scched
Beautiful fish!

Lost a nice silver this morning on the Sandy about 1ft from shore. Physically pains me thinking about it

jamisonace
jamisonace
NKlamerus said:
I saw some salmon landed yesterday at river forks, right about where you would expect them to be. Lots of rolls but didn't go over anything crazy with sonar
Lots of pressure there this time of year. Got this tonight away from the crowds.

Reactions: NKlamerus
NKlamerus
NKlamerus
jamisonace said:
Lots of pressure there this time of year. Got this tonight away from the crowds.
Dang I missed ya by one evening!

I'm day dreaming about catching one on a big Swimbait

O. mykiss
O. mykiss
Got out on the river despite my outboard not working. Made due with an electric trolling motor and made the best of it.

Reactions: Bo Peep and jamisonace
jamisonace
jamisonace
NKlamerus said:
Dang I missed ya by one evening!

I'm day dreaming about catching one on a big Swimbait
It should happen. They'll snap at swimbaits.

jamisonace
jamisonace
O. mykiss said:
Got out on the river despite my outboard not working. Made due with an electric trolling motor and made the best of it.
Looks like a great day. Did you see lots caught or just you guys?

O. mykiss
O. mykiss
jamisonace said:
Looks like a great day. Did you see lots caught or just you guys?
There were a decent number of fish caught, I’m hearing there are tons of fish sitting at the jaws waiting for rains. Should only improve!

O. mykiss
O. mykiss
Went out again today, went 2/2 with two ocean-bright little chinook.

Reactions: scched and jamisonace
jamisonace
jamisonace
@scched came down for a day on the water and we got our butts kicked until the last hole of the day. Scott hooked 2 and landed 1. He fought both fish like an old pro but the first one came unhooked just feet from the net after about 5 minutes on the line. This hen was next and was one of the most grueling battles I've been witness to. Very fun day.

Reactions: scched, NKlamerus and O. mykiss
scched
scched
jamisonace said:
@scched came down for a day on the water and we got our butts kicked until the last hole of the day. Scott hooked 2 and landed 1. He fought both fish like an old pro but the first one came unhooked just feet from the net after about 5 minutes on the line. This hen was next and was one of the most grueling battles I've been witness to. Very fun day.
Might be giving me too much credit there! Lol. Awesome day on the river with or without the fish.

Now to work on my back bouncing skills…

scched
scched
Hooked into what I thought was a coho as I was fighting it as it was rolling and jumping, but actually ended up being a smaller, bright chinook. Nice being able to pop out after work and pick one up
FB9C8B1B-624A-4E52-8C0C-38204CEEAEDD.jpeg

Reactions: Snopro, rogerdodger, Irishrover and 1 other person
Diehard
Diehard
Nice fish you guyd have been killn it thought I would share a pic of one of my columbia u.r.b. caught one one of those 3.0 spin fish stuffed with tuna behind a chrome dipped 360 flasher

Reactions: jamisonace and scched
jamisonace
jamisonace
Diehard said:
Nice fish you guyd have been killn it thought I would share a pic of one of my columbia u.r.b. caught one one of those 3.0 spin fish stuffed with tuna behind a chrome dipped 360 flasher
Nice! I've almost forgotten what I bright fish looks like.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Diehard and Snopro
Diehard
Diehard
Couple of coho decided to play last weekend good meat but I think its getting close to the end all fish caught on 360s dragging spin fish