Removing fish from the water???

brandon4455
brandon4455
ill say sorry for ruining Andy's thread and over reacting just a little...

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
brandon4455 said:

:clap: :clap: ;)

troutdude
troutdude
plumb2fish said:
Pictures are the least of the real worry here....Isn't it torture to purposely yank a piece of metal through the face of something and then jerk it out of its environment by a piece of string? If you all are really worried that you are gonna "harm" a native....by torturing it....FIND A NEW HOBBY

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

troutdude
troutdude
brandon4455 said:

You da man buddy! And I hope that you saw my apology too.

M
mosd
ive removed my fair share of native nooks, steel an silvers out of the water to take a quick pic an released back into the water unharmed, if certain peeps have a problem with it they should instead of complain on here go to alton baker park an join the idoits over there

heck ive seen it so bad over on the elk at the mouth, watching the locals reliezing they just beached a native nook, yank the hook out an literately kick it with there foot back into the water not giving a **** what others think, a normal person

H
hunt-fish-trap
I take pics, everyone does. my personal rule is 5 seconds. but MY main goal in fishing is to feed my family, If I see that there is a nat on the end of my line, I either give slack or just reach down and unhook it as soon as possible. That way my line is back in action quicker. MY meat does not come from the supermarket, it comes from mother nature