Reedsport 08-19-2010

T

Thuggin4Life

Me, Bfishin, and Windburnt did a little tidewater trolling for most of the day today. Trolled between the bridge and the corner. Not a lot of early risers with no wait time at the ramp and only 2 trailers in the parking lot as we launched slightly before first legal. Forgot to check the tides so we had to watch to see what the otherboats were doing. as it got lighter more boats poured in and and by midmorning i would guess over 50 boats trolling that section with more down in the corner. Had a few takedowns between us and I ended up wit ha little jack. slightly over 23" and slightly over 7lbs. I guess its a good start to the first tidewater trip of the year. Troller plug cut herring brined in rock salt and tidewater as we fished with and without bling in various colors trolling with the tide.

B

BlackBass

Good report. At least you guys had a few rods down and caught a fish. Good work

T

Thuggin4Life

Oh and we probably only seen 10 fish boated and a few lost at the boat. Looked like it was overall slow out there for most but did see 2 over 20lbs.

B

bigsteel

way to go andy,,,excellent report......thats a hell of a nice fish

C

Cohosanders

Nice one Andy!!!! That is big for a Jack for sure. Cohos and Kings are coming in fast and furious:dance: With a little rain the tribs are going to show some chrome:D

F

fishindude

Nice looking fish Andy !! Way to get it started.:clap::dance::clap::dance:

S

steelhead_stalkers

Good for you! After all the problems you have had with the boat you deserve a nice fish like that! ;)

Top Bottom