Polebender Invitational

L
lilsalmon
so, I just went through 21 pages of this thread....what time will everyone be there? I seem to recall 630 but I was thinkin I might arrive a bit earlier....suns been up to long at 630...

T
tomriker

Reactions: lilsalmon
L
lilsalmon
ty

brandon4455
brandon4455
crap dude.. noah will be at my house around six if i remember correctly.. we will be a little late but oh well. don't start without us!!! by the way i have cookies instead of brownies. chocolate chip and sugar :D

R
ryan808
Here's a tip, bring your drop shot gear......:lol:, go to the middle of the pond and and drop a rig down there. :pray:

C
colbypearson
ryan808 said:
Here's a tip, bring your drop shot gear......:lol:, go to the middle of the pond and and drop a rig down there. :pray:

Never know..... bummed you wont make it tomorrow.

brandon4455
brandon4455
colbypearson said:

colby, can you tell fp me and noah won't be there till around 7?

R
ryan808
colbypearson said:

Trust me on this one :D. Yeah Im bummed I can't make it tomorrow, but me, TR and Sherman did a little pre-fish today, well tried to fish. Tomorrows going to be a nice day and a great gathering, enjoy... We'll see you on Sunday.

T
TTFishon
ryan808 said:
Trust me on this one :D. Yeah Im bummed I can't make it tomorrow, but me, TR and Sherman did a little pre-fish today, well tried to fish. Tomorrows going to be a nice day and a great gathering, enjoy... We'll see you on Sunday.

That's a bummer dude. Looking forward to meeting you on Sunday. BTW, that's a nice looking rod you put together.

T
tomriker
i slept in.. woops

B
bigsteel
Good luck everyone and have a great time,,,excellent weather

H
Hawk
Catch lots of bigg'un Lunkers My Friends.

Have a Wonderful Adventure.
:lol::lol::lol:
:clap::clap::clap:
:dance::dance:
:cool:

Be Safe...

R
ryan808
TTFishon said:
That's a bummer dude. Looking forward to meeting you on Sunday. BTW, that's a nice looking rod you put together.
+

See you guys tomorrow.

brandon4455
brandon4455
lol.. you got me with a wird face damn you! jk. i was trying to turn the toon and i was in a weird position i'm a toon newb . thanks again for picking me up noah. it was fun fishing with you. and i enjoyed meeting and fishing/talking with everyone else. my first time in a toon was fun. was a slow day and only one bass caught by mr colby pearson. i missed one good strike on the bait of confidence. this got me in the modd to d bass fishing again. this was by far the funnest get together i have been too. and shane's smoked steelhead was the bomb. oh, and i got ne waders!!!!! thanks for having us over fp :clap: and a thanks to rose who gave me a ride home. we had quite the chat :)

B
beaverfan
So was that the only fish caught??????? Looks like you guys had a good time and great weather! I was stuck inside watching the dang Blazer game, I almost felt like a criminal for not fishing on such a nice day.

brandon4455
brandon4455
does anyone mind if i use photos from the invitational they post here on my blog? i didn't take to many and mine are on a disposable cam. it would take a while to get tem on my comp

Last edited:
F
Finneus Polebender
brandon4455 said:
does anyone mind if i use photos from the invitational they post here on my blog? i didn't take to many and mine are on a disposable cam. it would take a while to get tem on my comp

I have no problems with it Youll never guess who landed the only Lm of the day Yup Colby Pearson many missed the few bites that were to be had but Colby took the prize . Hope someone got a shot of the bass 1lb 15 oz took it all drew for the remaining prizes. Think all had fun it was a beautiful day with a great group of folks . Will post all the pics tomorrow " pretty tired right about now" here is one of this years field great turn out hope to see ya all again next year FP P3220521.jpg

Reactions: Raincatcher
J
JeannaJigs
beaverfan said:
So was that the only fish caught??????? Looks like you guys had a good time and great weather! I was stuck inside watching the dang Blazer game, I almost felt like a criminal for not fishing on such a nice day.

You SHOULD feel like a criminal for watching a dumb game on opening day. I felt like a criminal for bass fishing on opening trout season...but I feel much better about it now in comparison ;) slacker.

J
JeannaJigs
And I just wanted to thank everyone that came out and made for a great day, and a great boost in my fundraising! After today's donations my total raised is about $800. $1,500 to go is a lot better than $2,300! So thank you guys very much. Today's donations totalled $100! You guys rock!!

brandon4455
brandon4455
JeannaJigs said:
And I just wanted to thank everyone that came out and made for a great day, and a great boost in my fundraising! After today's donations my total raised is about $800. $1,500 to go is a lot better than $2,300! So thank you guys very much. Today's donations totalled $100! You guys rock!!

i payed for forgetting the ten bucks to give you... not only my neck and arms but my face and ears are sunburnt to. ill find a way to get some cash to you jeanna. i guess it's also karma for calling you and rose names :lol: