watch, just our luck it will pour. but that won't stop me :p

T
TTFishon
brandon4455 said:
watch, just our luck it will pour. but that won't stop me :p

Won't stop me either.

L
lilsalmon
x3...I got a taste of it and now want more......

T
TTFishon
I'm glad you were there to see my fish rose. I got a measurement on that fish too now. It measured in at 18.5 inches. What's a smallie weigh at that length?

H
Hawk
It depends on the girth, but probably about 4lbs. I put a conversion chart on your other thread. :D

T
TTFishon
Hawk said:
It depends on the girth, but probably about 4lbs. I put a conversion chart on your other thread. :D

Hey, I saw that, thanks.

L
lilsalmon
TTFishon said:
I'm glad you were there to see my fish rose. I got a measurement on that fish too now. It measured in at 18.5 inches. What's a smallie weigh at that length?

That was sweet.......I would guess it weighed about 3.95 lbs....:D

T
TTFishon
I'm guessing 3.96. lol

Last edited:
J
JeannaJigs

H
Hawk
Depends on how much each egg weighs, & how many eggs she has. :think:hmmmmmm:think:
:lol::lol::lol:

T
tomriker
in all the reports i've read, they say RAIN sunday :( better break out the rain gear

N
ninja2010
ummm... i thought this was gonna be on saturday???

T
tomriker
it is, but sunday acouple of the competators are coming to my place

N
ninja2010
ohhh, ok... thx.

pheeewww, for a minute there i was worried my 2 hour drive would end up at an empty pond.

L
lilsalmon
ninja2010 said:
ohhh, ok... thx.

pheeewww, for a minute there i was worried my 2 hour drive would end up at an empty pond.

Jimmy, I didn't know you will be there.....cool....I am determined to get a bass on my "sunflower seeds" hehe

brandon4455
brandon4455
lilsalmon said:
Jimmy, I didn't know you will be there.....cool....I am determined to get a bass on my "sunflower seeds" hehe

it's gunna be a pain without a sinking line D:

A
AvidYoungFisher
Two days away now and everything at the pond is looking good. I went out yesterday to help a little with setup and the water was nothing but glass. With any luck this tourney should be quite the event!

N
Noahk
Sounds great. One question. To determine the winner are we catching fish and then keeping them in the boats/toons in buckets or something? And did we decide on a prize for largest fish and then the grand prize for the 3 largests fish?

I was thinking an alternative would be to measure the fish, photograph, release, and then just estimate the size. Thoughts? I'm cool with whatever.

T
tomriker
I think FP said In an earlier post his sons will be there in a boat going around and takin weights and keeping track and such

N
Noahk
tomriker said:
I think FP said In an earlier post his sons will be there in a boat going around and takin weights and keeping track and such
Oh sweet. Yeah I think I missed that.