Polebender Invitational

C
colbypearson
I have two digital scales..... we can leave one on the bank and i will use one , i think the main thing is releasing the fish healthy...

N
Noahk
colbypearson said:
I have two digital scales..... we can leave one on the bank and i will use one , i think the main thing is releasing the fish healthy...
Well yeah, I just don't want to paddle over to shore each time I catch a fish.

T
Throbbit _Shane
I have a digital scale too. Im sure we can disperse them out so you'll always be near one! :D

S
sherman
tomriker said:
in all the reports i've read, they say RAIN sunday :( better break out the rain gear

I'll bring my rain gear that way it won't rain for if I leave it home it will rain for sure.

F
Finneus Polebender
sherman said:
I'll bring my rain gear that way it won't rain for if I leave it home it will rain for sure.

For sure on that one Sherman , Avid young ,his cousin and a couple of other sons / family friends will be cruisin from boat to boat taking weights and pics we will want to get them back unharmed but think they are all still holdin eggs so if it takes a little time they should be ok as long as we return them to their nests.Everyone who has a scale bring one , we can verify/ correct accuracy before crowning a winner in each catagory, guess it will only apply to biggest and best weight for 3 fish, Stoked that the latest predict. for sat is no rain but will prepare for it anyhow, as far as sun dont think we will have muchtime between pesky 4lbers to do much complaining LOL.

T
tomriker
the water was 51 degrees throughout the entire pond lastnight!

brandon4455
brandon4455
this sounds like it's starting to shape up great.. so when i get a fish do i just holar and have somebody come over to weigh it?

T
Throbbit _Shane
sounds like it brandon.

got some new bass worms im gonna try tomorrow. Outlaw limp sticks

brandon4455
brandon4455
Throbbit _Shane said:
sounds like it brandon.

got some new bass worms im gonna try tomorrow. Outlaw limp sticks

lim sorry but limp sticks? HAHAHAHAHA

C
Combat Chuck
brandon4455 said:
lim sorry but limp sticks? HAHAHAHAHA

Ive liked Outlaw plastics before... but I can't say Ive tried a limp stick lol!!!!

F
Finneus Polebender
Yep that will be the method should have 2 official weigh boats out and with the size of the pond should be no prob keepin up with the weigh ins , gonna have the official tally log in one boat and talkies to radio weights in .

L
lilsalmon
brandon4455 said:
it's gunna be a pain without a sinking line D:

I never use sinking line, don't care for it. Tried it twice thinking the first time i was doing something wrong....still don't like it.....I do great with floating, no matter what I am fishin for

brandon4455
brandon4455
lilsalmon said:
I never use sinking line, don't care for it. Tried it twice thinking the first time i was doing something wrong....still don't like it.....I do great with floating, no matter what I am fishin for

i'm gunn a have to use some split shot and a long leader to get it down. and this is bass fishing so don't call me a flosser :lol:

T
TTFishon
I'm looking forward to meeting all of you tomorrow. It's gonna be a fun day. :)

T
Throbbit _Shane
We're leaving in about an hour. Probably stop at a couple places along the way.

See yall tomorrow!

H
Hawk
I'll be in the aircraft above...:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Have a wonderful Adventure sisters & brothers.
:D:D:D
:clap::clap:
:dance::dance:
:cool:

Wear your PFD.

T
TTFishon
Throbbit _Shane said:
We're leaving in about an hour. Probably stop at a couple places along the way.

See yall tomorrow!

Drive careful. Might see ya this afternoon or evening.

C
colbypearson
TTFishon said:
Drive careful. Might see ya this afternoon or evening.

im riding up with shane see you guys soon

L
lilsalmon
Be safe. See ya on Saturday

brandon4455
brandon4455
i just picked up some yum super salt plus 6" lizards in watermelon red. i'm ready to go! see you guys in the morning.