Persistence pays

P
plumb2fish
IMAG0248.jpg
Almost gave up after 9 coho yesterday, glad I didn't lose hope;-).(hat was for you Jared)

W
wozniasm
Sweet!

E
eugene1
Very nice! Never give up hope!

Best,

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
excellent

P
plumb2fish
I normally wouldn't have kept the fish second from the right, but he was hooked deep in the gills and bleeding BAD when netted...

O
OnTheDrop
Some nice looking carp there!

B
Bgunder
Well done, I can't wait to get out there again!

R
Rods58
Headed there Friday.

D
DYJ
Nice meat haul.

J
joem
P
plumb2fish
joem said:
you miss spelled eggs

I did get a hen, she still had sea lice, berries were as small as the ocean fish I caught in august...the dark fish I kept was a buck...I'm definitely not an egg hunter. I don't use em for steelhead...which is what is coming up....

R
RunWithSasquatch
:)

Glad to see that you got it done.

Love that fish on the right by the way... Something about seeing scales fall off a fish on there own will gets me goin.

P
plumb2fish
RunWithSasquatch said:
:)

Glad to see that you got it done.

Love that fish on the right by the way... Something about seeing scales fall off a fish on there own will gets me goin.

Jared, that hen was part of a double, my buddies reel fell off as he was fighting his fish and we were fishing on a ledge. The first time I tried to net her I didn't get the spool disengeged on my reel and she managed to flop back out of the bucket. Got her back to the net, freespooled, netted and on the bank. Then I went over to help reattach my buddies reel so he could land his fish....we got em both.
I could not believe a fish that fresh was 15 plus miles above the reach of tide in November....