Ok I need to go fishing with someone who..

N
ninja2010
Kodiak said:
Ok....I will start a thread on the whole Uv thing. We know it's working because I take guys that have never hooked up or hooked very few, watch the fishes reaction to it and watch guys that can't hookup become engaged in serious battle in just a few casts.

great, kodiak... bet that'll be a good read. anyways, i'd like to turn the tables on them steelies... and be one of the "guys that can't hookup become engaged in serious battle in just a few casts".

and pls check your pm.

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
cchinook said:
you are more than welcome to join my motley crew - boat available , mostly bank - our schedule : troll Mult. Channel , Mar. - Apr. May , June , July the Clack. , Aug . Sept. Oct. - Bonniville Dam , Oct. - Nov. the Wilson - we filled our freezers and smokers with nooks . free know how and good guys -
last year we got most of them at Bonniville , on spinners , from the bank .
If you want to join us speak up ! don't be shy ! must sleep, work soon ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

oo That's tempting I might take you up on that!

F
FishSchooler
GraphiteZen said:
oo That's tempting I might take you up on that!

Just wait for his fall nook reports, they fill up the forum! I had the honor of fishing by him unknowingly and watching him get a 22 lb nook. I also had the honor of casting over his line... :rolleyes::rolleyes:;)

Oh and Kodiak, thanks for the OFFer, I just might take that up, I want to see those flame blades light some fish on fire

K
Kodiak
You mean like this?

You mean like this?

Here's a pic from one on the Alsea the other day on an Inferno!:clap:

F
FishSchooler
Cool, I dont live/dont know where the alsea is... yeah my options are limited to like drives that are less than an hour (besides bonneville dam for shad)

D
DDR
cchinook said:
you are more than welcome to join my motley crew - boat available , mostly bank - our schedule : troll Mult. Channel , Mar. - Apr. May , June , July the Clack. , Aug . Sept. Oct. - Bonniville Dam , Oct. - Nov. the Wilson - we filled our freezers and smokers with nooks . free know how and good guys -
last year we got most of them at Bonniville , on spinners , from the bank .
If you want to join us speak up ! don't be shy ! must sleep, work soon ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Sounds like a great time! How much knowledge to I need in order to join all y'all? (Hehe, gotta love practicing my southern accent. :lol: )