My first yarn ball

I
imfishing
I think back to a not so fun time when I was young.....[WOW!!]

I would have been so grateful if someone would have legitimately wanted to take me

fishing.

They have so many events on here for honoring this guy or honoring that guy, maybe

he just past away, maybe he is very sick.

Maybe we should have a fishing derby, honoring brandon4455 for his rise to O.G.

status as a fisherman.

Yea with all the proceeds going to maybe get him a car to work on at least

til he gets his license.

by then he could have a drivable vehicle to take us all fishing.

Anyhow just trying to be proactive.

Every one donates like 20 bucks and the biggest, brightest, best in show win some

braggin rights or something.

In the end the little big man gets something to start with that he could then cultivate

into something nice.

Just my $.02

Keep at it.

P.S. I'm sure your endeavors will be EPIC FUN, but this is can be a cruel world with

not so nice inhabitants.

Be mindful who you be gettin' in cars with. I don't want to be sending out the

searchers for you.

Piece.

brandon4455
brandon4455
imfishing said:
I think back to a not so fun time when I was young.....[WOW!!]

I would have been so grateful if someone would have legitimately wanted to take me

fishing.

They have so many events on here for honoring this guy or honoring that guy, maybe

he just past away, maybe he is very sick.

Maybe we should have a fishing derby, honoring brandon4455 for his rise to O.G.

status as a fisherman.

Yea with all the proceeds going to maybe get him a car to work on at least

til he gets his license.

by then he could have a drivable vehicle to take us all fishing.

Anyhow just trying to be proactive.

Every one donates like 20 bucks and the biggest, brightest, best in show win some

braggin rights or something.

In the end the little big man gets something to start with that he could then cultivate

into something nice.

Just my $.02

Keep at it.

P.S. I'm sure your endeavors will be EPIC FUN, but this is can be a cruel world with

not so nice inhabitants.

Be mindful who you be gettin' in cars with. I don't want to be sending out the

searchers for you.

Piece.

don't worry im "safe about who i go with. a person who is friends with atleast a few people on ehre that way they would notice if anything happend. my parents meet em and i trust them. not saying these are the only people but exapamles of people i will be fishing with or have been that i trust troutdude,bigsteel, autofisher,kirkster... you get the picture and my dad is sending off for my birth certificate as soon as he gets the extra money and i will have a car if i pass the tests then,i will take you guys fishing ;) ill obviously beout at the river all the time so it will eb no problem bringing a few friends with :D

brandon

C
colbypearson
brandon4455 said:
don't worry im "safe about who i go with. a person who is friends with atleast a few people on ehre that way they would notice if anything happend. my parents meet em and i trust them. not saying these are the only people but exapamles of people i will be fishing with or have been that i trust troutdude,bigsteel, autofisher,kirkster... you get the picture and my dad is sending off for my birth certificate as soon as he gets the extra money and i will have a car if i pass the tests then,i will take you guys fishing ;) ill obviously beout at the river all the time so it will eb no problem bringing a few friends with :D

brandon

dude if we help this guy i met earlier find his puppy we can hit some major deep woods backwater fishing hole!! want to go? :lol: im just kidding bro lol

brandon4455
brandon4455
colbypearson said:
dude if we help this guy i met earlier find his puppy we can hit some major deep woods backwater fishing hole!! want to go? :lol: Im just kidding bro lol
:lol::lol::lol:

brandon4455
brandon4455
really looking forward to testing these yarnies.. hopefully if those don't land fish my pink worms /nightcrawlers/jigs/spinners will xD. hopin for a good season since i only got to fish for fall chinook once.