My first yarn ball

brandon4455
i was up late last night looking through my tackle and decided i was going to try and make a yarn ball,after 4 failed attempts i finally got it..a nice purple yarn ball i was really excited it worked. and might i say im vey impressed with pop a top yarn.very soft, great colors and it is very easy to cut even with dull scissors and of course i couldn't have done this without a great video tutorial from chad at steelhead stalkers ill have a photo up of it soon.






brandon
 
OnTheDrop
yo man, seems like you're always posting stuff on here. Sounds like you really need to be getting out and trying these things first hand. Its the only way to really learn. Good luck
 
brandon4455
yeah, well i don't have a car... the only way i can go until i get my liscense is to pitch on gas to get rides... and i know i have to get out to learn im tryin take care,



brandon
 
colbypearson
brandon4455 said:
yeah, well i don't have a car... the only way i can go until i get my liscense is to pitch on gas to get rides... and i know i have to get out to learn im tryin take care,



brandon

743 posts in 2 months :lol: your insane dude lol it took me all year to get 400 :shock:
 
OnTheDrop
yeah man just sayin'. Where you live? Maybe i could show you some things sometime. Sounds like you have a lot of interest in fishing. Just need to get out more.
 
bigsteel
Im glad u like the yarn brandon,,its the bes ive used..
 
JeannaJigs
Hands down the best yarn. It's the only yarn allowed in my boat! For reals...
 
JAYDEE
SteelmonKiller20 said:
yo man, seems like you're always posting stuff on here. Sounds like you really need to be getting out and trying these things first hand. Its the only way to really learn. Good luck

Agreed the only way to really learn is to put your time in on the water.
 
JeannaJigs
Give the kid a break. He's trying to garnish as much info as he can, you can't fault him for that. At least he's putting an effort into something worth a damn, most kids these days don't get off the couch more than five minutes of a day on weekends. Whenhe gets wheels I'm pretty sure he will be fishing more.
 
bigsteel
I like his enthusiasm,,you can tell he wants to fish bad,,,at least hes being productive
 
waco
i love how people just criticize about everything!!! He just love to fish and he is just a kid!!! i bet if he would have a car would be fishing all day and not having time for OFF!!!
 
brandon4455
yeah for real,i think im gunna stick to pop a top for now on..the stuff holds scent real good. (did a test in the tub) LOL. and for the people who and who gives a rats ass if i sit on OFF all day, im doing what i like to do. talk to friends abosrb more info as well as share it. thanks for the stuff again dave ;)





brandon
 
brandon4455
well,as soon i as i get my birth cetificate i will be going for my permit and 6 months later my liscense.. and guys don't worry about the people judging me. that dosen't phase me... it does make me seem loike a low life LOL. i just really need to fish..
 
steelhead_stalkers
Where is the pic? Lets see this yarn ball! ;)
 
colbypearson
waco said:
i love how people just criticize about everything!!! He just love to fish and he is just a kid!!! i bet if he would have a car would be fishing all day and not having time for OFF!!!

if this was partially aimed towards me, i wasn't criticizing him were pretty good freinds for how little we have known eachother on here i just pointed out thats a lot of posts for a couple months, i stood up for you waco when everyone was getting all pissy about you eating that brooder, so i wouldnt call me much of a critic more like one of the most criticized on here if you look at the past month or two, just to clear that up.
 
brandon4455
steelhead_stalkers said:
Where is the pic? Lets see this yarn ball! ;)

if i can manage to get a decent picture..i have a 10$ camera LOL. one sec chad ll see if i can get a decent pic.
 
brandon4455
colbypearson said:
if this was partially aimed towards me, i wasn't criticizing him were pretty good freinds for how little we have known eachother on here i just pointed out thats a lot of posts for a couple months, i stood up for you waco when everyone was getting all pissy about you eating that brooder, so i wouldnt call me much of a critic more like one of the most criticized on here if you look at the past month or two, just to clear that up.

he's talkin about the other guys not you colby
 
brandon4455
here it is..sorry for the bad quality
it's perfectly round theres just a lot of extra fibers hanging off of it. btw zooming in dosen't help it just makes it blurry


brandon
 
Last edited:
JAYDEE
brandon4455 said:
he's talkin about the other guys not you colby

Hope you are not talking about me. I was not trying to be negative at all. I was just saying that you could read all kinds of books on different types of fishing and do research and such but nothing compares to time spent on the water. Thats all I was saying.
 
brandon4455
not you...and im not saying he's a real jerk or trying to point stuff out but the guy who first posted on this..
 
Top Bottom