EOBOY
WOW, good to see someone was listening!

T
TimberTodd
That is good to hear.

plumbertom
plumbertom
Glad to hear this.
Although I personally have never been there to fish, I have a great concern for easily accessible shoreline areas.
Those of us with disabilities that make getting to the waters edge a difficult if not often impossible effort, need as many places as can be had. A place such as this where bringing a vehicle with in short, level distance of the water where a reasonable expectation of catching fish is invaluable to us.
I wish there were more places like it within a short drive of where I live. From where I've been here most of the accessible spots are only on the ponds and impounds, and those few along the rivers are often crowded with fully mobile folks.

Last edited:
D
DrTheopolis
I'm all for environmental preservation/restoration, but as far as the Willamette, in an urban stretch goes, it's such an insignificant issue. I know the Port of Portland is on the hook to fix something, but that's something that isn't particularly broken. How about doing something to restore habitat in one of the small feeder creeks anywhere from the Falls down?