McIver Park report

S
SquidHC
Been out a few times the last week. Fishing above the dam from the bank and docks. Seen tons of steelies landed, and landed a few ourselves. Lot's of trout as well. Was out there today and it was slow above the dam but they were hitting big below it. You could see em rolling on the drop off all day long.

Reactions: wozniasm
Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Thanks, I'm sure your info will be put to good use. That park OFFers a ton of opportunities, especially for an energetic hiker.

B
bigdog
HHHMMM Might just have to go there and play around a little this week. Been to long sense I have been in to some fish. My almost two year break put a hurting on me lol

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
bigdog said:
HHHMMM Might just have to go there and play around a little this week. Been to long sense I have been in to some fish. My almost two year break put a hurting on me lol
Welcome back, Chris...long time no see :cool:

kirkster
kirkster
bigdog said:

Yo yo, sup Doggy? It's been awhile. I hope all is well.

B
bigdog
Yeah somewhat back. Just been really tied up with things trying to get the shop up and going. Decided it was time to get some me time in life and get back out on the watter again. Thinking going to be at Mciver again tomorrow, was there yesterday and saw a few nice fish pulled out in the AM so going to hit it pretty hard tomorrow.

Barb you see me on FB lol just not here.