Let's see some Hagg Lake fish photos

C
catfishman89
Now that the seasons over lets see some fish. Bass, trout or whatever anybody caught. Ill put some more up tonight.

C
catfishman89
Some more

G
GDBrown
Is that first photo the bait you were using for the rest of the fish? :lol:

W
waco
You got some nice bass out of the lake, I didn't know that lake has some big bass in it!

C
catfishman89
Ther are some HUGE bass in hagg. The state record smallie came out of hagg at 8 lbs 2 oz. I have personally seen largemouth cruising the banks that were easily over 2 feet. There really hard to catch. Lots of pressure on the fish.

B
Berg03
waco said:
You got some nice bass out of the lake, I didn't know that lake has some big bass in it!

Ya ive caught a 6.5lb smallie out of hagg. Hagg Lake has Giant bass in em waiting to be caught.

H
Hendo30
Nice Bass, thanks for sharing....Here are a few from 2011 trips. Nothing to special however still a kick in the pants

• Fishing Haag 001.jpg
  • Fishing Haag 002.jpg
  • patrick fishing 044.jpg
  • patrick fishing 043.jpg
  • 90th and Fish 019.jpg
T
TimberTodd
Here are a couple from this year 004.jpg005.jpg

F
fisherofmen
here are some August crappies my grandson got at Hagg.

F
fisherofmen
here is another grandson with his August crappie from Hagg.

F
fisherofmen
one more grandson with August crappie from Hagg

T
TimberTodd
Big smiles to go with those big stringers full of fish. Thank you for sharing.
Todd

C
catfishman89
Those are some nice crappies. I caught a few bass fishing a couple times. It looks like crappie and bluegill are taking over since the perch die off a few years ago. I can't find any perch over 6 inches any were.

F
fisherofmen
I did keep 3 or 4 11" perch for the season, all the rest of the perch were small. caught them trolling brass cleo for trout.

B
Berg03
Throw a worm on the bottom in any of the channels and 5 seconds later u have a perch tuggin on your line.

J
JASMINE
This was caught in early June. White spinner bait.

1dano1
July Bass

July Bass

DSCN1396.jpgDSCN1395.jpg

C
catfishman89
Those are some nice bass but the limit at hagg is 1 a day. Not trying to flame you for keeping your catch just wondering if you went over the limit.

1dano1
I didn't catch both of them. Showed my neighbor my spot and he caught the bigger of the two.

O
ORfisherman
Why would you ever eat bass.