Last minute!

O
OnTheDrop
So, I have a last minute cancellation for tomorrow, and am already financially invested in a trip on the Clackamas tomorrow. To square up I'm offering a deal of 75$ a person for a trip so I don't lose completely. I'll be up for a few more hours, so text/call me.

Must have license/tags. The trip will run from 6am-12ish, and must be able to shuttle me back to my rig.

Cheers,
971-275-6725

D
DrTheopolis
I'll keep an eye out for you. First time on the Clack in probably a month. Think we're doing Feldie's to... depends how we feel.

O
OnTheDrop
Good luck Doc,

I'll be passing out around midnight, and up at 5... Still waiting for some responses ;)

D
DrTheopolis
Good luck getting some clients. Hope you don't eat a trip.

B
BaldTexan
Dang. Been wanting to go learn the Clackamas....working for a living is cramping my fishing time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C
ChezJfrey
BaldTexan said:
Dang. Been wanting to go learn the Clackamas....working for a living is cramping my fishing time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah...I actually might have been able to actually pull this off today, even with the late notice, but didn't see this thread until 7 AM this morning. C'est la vie :)

D
DrTheopolis
Wasn't red hot, but I managed to scratch out a chromer 10# springer.

Not many people on the river at all, until the rubber hatch went OFF in the afternoon.

M
Modest_Man
Found fresh evidence of poaching going on in that stretch today, keep an eye out.

O
OnTheDrop
Modest_Man said:
Found fresh evidence of poaching going on in that stretch today, keep an eye out.

Care to elaborate via PM Modest? Thanks,

D
DrTheopolis
Wednesday, I did manage to hook into a dead chinook. It didn't look like a poaching victin, but looks like he got hit by a prop, although it's been a while since the water's been high enough to get a power boat up that far (pretty sure we were still above Eagle Creek. In fact, we only saw maybe 4 boats and a handful of bankies between Feldie's and Barton.

I'd be interested in hearing more about the possible poaching.

BTW - my buddy is out again today, and just sent me a pic of a 10# chromer. There's been a few very fresh fish coming in, and very little pressure with the low water. Kind of nice not dealing with Sled Idiot these days.

M
Modest_Man
It was an adipose intact filleted carcass. Blatantly poached fish. Upstream of Barton. Saw a pod of 6 chinook in the riffle above where Deep Creek dumps in on Wednesday.

D
DrTheopolis
What day do you figure it was poached? There was very few people fishing Feld's to Barton on Wednesday, and I can say for fact that it wasn't the boat I was on, so that narrows it down.

I've done pretty well in the past in the Deep Creek area (along with a million other people).

M
Modest_Man
We found it on Wednesday. It was likely on Tuesday, Monday at the latest.