June 7th, 8th, anyone fishing for bass this weekend want to go?

L
Liphooked
Hey everybody, my wife is going out of state to see family so I got the weekend to myself. I would love to go fishing for bass. I'm a banker, and i'm getting better at bass fishing. Hagg Lake, Clackamas in Estacada, Columbia river, I'm game to catch fish if theres fish there! lol. I have a car so transportation isn't an issue. I don't have a boat. I got gas money though!:) I have never been on the Columbia river in a boat........... :) Well if anyone wants to make that happen for me I would be eternally grateful! :) Send me P.M. Thanks and enjoy the day! Lines tight!!!!!

• 064.jpg
  • 065.jpg
  • steelhead 24' my First ever!.jpg
  • salmon 1.jpg
D
dtikey
nice varity on the pics dont have boat dont live in area but hopoefully someone will help you out man

L
Liphooked
Hopefully. ;) The boaters on the Columbia river today that helped me pull in my first 3/4 pound bass ( off the Columbia. Total is only 5 bass.) Thank you, You had your granddaughter and your friend. They showed me the edge of the wheat field and showed me there were fish in there. They got the piggy I got his lil brother, I'm grateful someone took the time to show me that. The world needs more people like you! Thanks. He told me the temp.(60). I caught one mid-day at that. ( about 1:30) I was being a idiot working on my second pole with my bobber in the water. I look up and it's gone! ( the bobber) I rush to my pole and tried pulling the fish cleanout the water. and to my surprise she (bass) was still on the hook! Beautiful day! I hope every-one has a great evening! I'm still looking for
dtikey said:
nice varity on the pics dont have boat dont live in area but hopoefully someone will help you out man.

L
Liphooked
Well think again. didn't find anyone to fish with. Wonder why? So I went by myself. Broke my lamiglass, caught two 2 pound bass keep one. Looks like I'm going to be a real fisherman. can't get the personal assistants so the written will do. Good thing I've read 1500 books. Reading between the lines is my favorite!:) so if you don't want to give up the information I'll investigate photos and all info to find a nice hole for bass, steel head and salmon! Thanks for the help I've been given it works! Lines Tight, eyes peeled.
Liphooked said:
Hopefully. ;) The boaters on the Columbia river today that helped me pull in my first 3/4 pound bass ( off the Columbia. Total is only 5 bass.) Thank you, You had your granddaughter and your friend. They showed me the edge of the wheat field and showed me there were fish in there. They got the piggy I got his lil brother, I'm grateful someone took the time to show me that. The world needs more people like you! Thanks. He told me the temp.(60). I caught one mid-day at that. ( about 1:30) I was being a idiot working on my second pole with my bobber in the water. I look up and it's gone! ( the bobber) I rush to my pole and tried pulling the fish cleanout the water. and to my surprise she (bass) was still on the hook! Beautiful day! I hope every-one has a great evening! I'm still looking for

Aervax
Aervax
Sounds like you had a decent weekend LH! Keep working it and you won't need a boat. I have a boat, but when bass fishing I still prefer bank fishing or fishing from a float tube. Have you ever done that? The float tubes allow you to cruise along slow and stealthy using kick-fins as propulsion. I have extra float tubes, if we can coordinte schedules you would be welcome to use one. We took the boat out for trout this weekend in he cascades and had several equipment failures. It may be a week or 2 of minor repair work before I get the boat out again.