Join me on the dark side

C
ChezJfrey
Had a week of a dry spell, then spent a week in Charlotte, NC for work. My first outing since coming back, I spent a good portion of yesterday seeking summers to no avail. But, using the spoon force, I nab this hen today from the Clack:

2014-06-23_19-14-19_543.jpg

E
eugene1
Nice steel, Chez!

kastmaster?

Best,

C
ChezJfrey
Reactions: eugene1
Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Well, looks like a little break is just what you needed to get back on track. Nicely done, Chez! :thumb:

M
Modest_Man
I finally got out (with my kid in a backpack) a couple days ago and got one out of the slot where you got one on a spoon when we went out. If that sentence makes sense at all. There are lots of fish up there.

C
ChezJfrey
Modest_Man said:
I finally got out (with my kid in a backpack) a couple days ago and got one out of the slot where you got one on a spoon when we went out. If that sentence makes sense at all. There are lots of fish up there.

Yes, I remember the spot and that was mid May. I scoped the same area starting in May of 2013, but there weren't the numbers then; seemed they showed in the area later than in 2012.

Anyway, I have another spy working for me, and he mentioned spotting fish just the other day, too.

Is it just me, or does the route seem sketchier? Seems I used to just be able to walk, and now it's more of a creep and slide.

M
Modest_Man
Ha, tell me about it. I did it with an 11 month old in a backpack in the rain and about had to use one of her diapers...

I'll probably be out that way tomorrow morning with the kiddo, trying to decide where I want to go for a few hours with a baby.

D
dozer365
I'm not a spy.