I fell backwards into the Alsea today...

H
Hawk
Razz said:
Sounds like you are a SENIOR.

eggZactly...............................heeheehee...................har.har.......................................:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:...............................:cool::cool:

F
fishnquest
steelheadstalker31 said:
Well, I didn't fall in the Alsea yesterday, but did manage to find a couple silver bullets. :D Caught one more that looked like a twin of that one.

b.e.a.utiful. way to go.:clap::dance::clap:

J
jeremymiller
I TO HAVE FELL VICTEM TO THE ALSEA! on a cold morning just before light i was at rock crusher and decided to hike up aways and cross.well my buddy made it safely across. but i wasent as fortunate i slipped on the rock and soaked my waders lol laugh it up i know i feel for you grafite zen but the only thing i dont understand is how the hell do you fall on your back while kneeling lol BOOBER DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
haha I just read that as 'boober" down, pretty much! Yeah that was only the second time for me. The last time was years ago and luckily this time I didn't fill my waders.. Or drop my lead. I just dropped my lead ass in the drink.

I can't tell you how I fell man it was like I got pushed. Yeah that's it I got pushed! :whistle: