Salmon Fishing on the Alsea?

C
Croaker
New member
I am curious about best practices for trolling on the Alsea with a small (15-foot) runabout. I have been advised against venturing too far out in the bay but understand that there are sections of the river that can be fished. I am staying near the top-end of the tide-water section and am wondering what to expect between Don Lindly Park and "Little Albany" at various stages of the tide. Anyone with first-hand knowledge?

I've been fishing the Salmon, Siletz, and Garabaldi -- excited to try some new water - I'll also be running down to the Suislaw that week to hop on a guided trip.

tight lines.
 
Last edited:

Similar threads

C
  • Featured
Replies
2
Views
953
troutdude
troutdude
jamisonace
Replies
15
Views
4K
C_Run
C_Run
T
Replies
6
Views
4K
taconight2night
T
bass
Replies
10
Views
3K
Denduran87
D
Back
Top Bottom