• 300 to 365 days a year

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
O
OnTheFly
Thanks Troutski!

Thanks Troutski!

Thanks to Troutski for making adjustments to the post. Sorry to those who had to vote 'And live with my mom'. Now ninja can vote and we all knew #6 was true for YOU Troutier Bassier.;):lol:

N
ninja2010
okayyyyy... i voted. but i prolly lied... i'll keep going the rest of the year :D

A
autofisher
I don't get to fish nearly as much as I want to. My wife would kick the livin crap out of me if I was on the water as much as I want to be.

T
Troutier Bassier
So most people have no job and live with ther mom. :lol:

And I thought I was the only one.

F
FishSchooler
Troutier Bassier said:
Straight C's Baby!

Is that something to be proud of?:think:

T
Troutier Bassier
Well, It was my last grade, For the first Trimesters I got all B's But then on the last one I got all C's.

This year its all B's and A's Or No Fishing.

M
mgdguy
autofisher said:
I don't get to fish nearly as much as I want to. My wife would kick the livin crap out of me if I was on the water as much as I want to be.

You aren't alone! :rolleyes:

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Mind boggling fuss

Mind boggling fuss

Okay,I understand that some wives are real control freaks who don't care how important fishing is to their husbands. I also understand that some of the wives just plain don't understand the attraction,for whatever reason. But surely there are husbands/boyfriends who feel the same way about the wives/girlfriends who fish. Aren't there? I don't want to start any arguments or invite any more love/hate comments about it,just mind boggling that there seems to be a fuss sometimes and the whole "you will be sorry" thing. :think: Guess I just always had fishing in my genes. :D
Be safe.
Barb

J
JeannaJigs
Raincatcher said:
Okay,I understand that some wives are real control freaks who don't care how important fishing is to their husbands. I also understand that some of the wives just plain don't understand the attraction,for whatever reason. But surely there are husbands/boyfriends who feel the same way about the wives/girlfriends who fish. Aren't there? I don't want to start any arguments or invite any more love/hate comments about it,just mind boggling that there seems to be a fuss sometimes and the whole "you will be sorry" thing. :think: Guess I just always had fishing in my genes. :D
Be safe.
Barb

I can attest to that one! My ex hated fishing. HATED IT. More than anything....which is why he is an ex :) lol. He got angry when I'd wake up and leave him behind at 4AM in January to head to the river to do some fishing (He said I never invited him and left him out, but then when I took him, about an hour in, he'd be in the truck waiting to go home because it was raining, REALLY?! IT'S WINTER FISHING!)...anyway, he said my obsession was unhealthy or something to that effect, he compared it to meth use once actually.

Fishing is my drug, and I'm a-okay with that...if someone doesn't like it...well...I can think of a few places where they can shove it :)

There are always going to be other halves that despise fishing whether they are men or women, they just don't understand a thing about the necessary urge to get out on the river. I do not understand these strange people.

D
Drew9870
I would have picked 300 - 365 days a year, but I think I fish too much for my own good.

L
lizardman
so far this year I have been out a half a dozen times or so and been skunked every time. I earn over 200 hours of anual leave a year but am saving it up for when my job goes away as I will get a check for the unused leave time (will help pay bills while looking for another federal job).

My wife goes with me sometimes, and sometimes I take our son, so much in fact that I have only taken one holliday day (2 July was our 'holiday' since the 4th was on a Saturday) and fished most of the day solo.

When it gets to being crummy weather I am sure the wife will stay home and probably the boy will too, unless I get him a pair of waders and other clothing to keep him warm.

Dave

S
SmallStreams
Oh, man, my 7-15 day vote is looking pretty lonely and pathetic... gotta cut down on playing with cars and the garden, I guess.

K
Kodiak
I fish all the days I can fish.

C
chris61182
Most years anywhere from 20-40+, this year has been an odd one and I think I might be lucky if I end it with more than 12 days on the water.