How many days do you fish in a year?

How many days do you fish in a year?

• Total voters
E
eggs
OnTheFly said:
Eggs, the poll asks how many days a year do you fish not how many days you watch football.

I could only dream of that many Gator games!

C_Run
C_Run
2 x 12 = 24. That's probably about it. Working towards 1 x 52= 52. When you say days, is that like all day? Some of my "days" fishing are maybe 2-4 hrs. when I can fit it in. A better question to ask might be "Do you spend more time fishing or reading fishing forums?"

B
bigsteel
150-220 work is over rated

Reactions: eggs
M
markasd
This thread made me realize how much I used to fish compared to now.... soo sad! Used to get in 3-4 days a week for about 6 years, now for the last 3-4 years is been less n less - I'm down to probably 40-60 trips a year. One day again though I'll be able to put in some serious time..

M
Mad dog
bigsteel said:
150-220 work is over rated

Ha,ha,ha :lol: No Doubt!!! ;)

B
BobbiDollPDX
I've fished a lot less this year than last. Of course this weird headache thing hit around mid-December and hasn't gone away yet so that has been a huge factor. Hopefully I'll get to make up for it next year and fish twice as much as I did in 2010.

R
rippin fish lips
Every year gets worse and worse for me! the number of hours put into fishing are sky rocketing. I would say well over 100 times this year.

A
alseaalumaweld
not to many of us fish 150 or more days a year people need to chage this

L
lilsalmon
Jim, are you trying to make me do math? I fish a lot, but not as much as I should and probably not as much now as I used to.......:think:

B
bernduffy
I keep a journal (writer type guy) that indicates I've been out to the water with a springy thingy with a stringy thingy with a stingy thingy at the end of it 72 times as of yesterday 9/26. I'm thinking if I'm at 90 on Dec 21st, I'm goin' every day just to get to 100. Nothin' wrong with a stream-side Christmas. Heck, some of those lures would look good decorating a tree.

Now that I think of it, I already have decorated some trees with colorful lures. Kind of gives new meaning to "Christmas in July", huh?

I always have to remind myself at this point: it's quality not quantity that counts. I'd give up a dozen of my lazy days pulling crappie and stocker trout out of easy water for a couple of days of rippin' springers or steelies out of big wild rivers.

80-100

O
OnTheFly
Rose are you trying to say the more you fish and the less you go is not enough?