Have you seen my pole??? :-(

P
PDXKush
I know man...Who would have thought I would have got this lucky. Lost and Found on Craigslist...YOu kike my Lou Gherig???

K
Kodiak
PDXKush said:
I know man...Who would have thought I would have got this lucky. Lost and Found on Craigslist...YOu kike my Lou Gherig???

Great..now you are going to have to get a new one!!! It probably used up all it's good luck trying to find its way home:lol:

P
PDXKush
No Kodiak...That's why I need one of those 4 legged pole/fish finders so I will never have an issue ... lol

F
FishFinger
You are without a doubt the luckiest SOB I have even met!

Utterly amazing!

P
PDXKush
Tell me about it FF. Ive definitely learned a good lesson.

K
Kodiak
PDXKush said:
No Kodiak...That's why I need one of those 4 legged pole/fish finders so I will never have an issue ... lol

The brown female went with someone today...but the other eight are still around....hopefully not for long...please!

Y
youngbuck307
so who found it... way your luck is going probably some hot blond that you now have to meet lol man your luck.. nice some people are still willing to return something thats not theres

P
PDXKush
Haahah. I love the way you think Youngbuck :)...Thinking I may get more than my pole back...lol Ya she sounds like a nice soccer mom. A good lady with a good heart. She posted a lost and found ad on craigslist. An amazing person to say the least.

K
koboabe
Congrats on the return of your pole man... You are pretty lucky

M
mgdguy
That is awesome! :clap: