Good Day at JC Pond 03/03/10

G
grampa ron
I had a pretty good day despite the rain. I used my fly rod and caught 9 trout released 5. One was 24"

T
The Tightest Line
Nice work We catch those bigguns at Cascade too

T
Thuggin4Life
Way to get out on the water and do some fishing!

T
Throbbit _Shane
way to go. thats a nice one u got.

H
Hooked on fishin'
I had a pretty good day despite the rain. I used my fly rod and caught 9 trout released 5. One was 24"

Way to go Ron!! I was out there the other day for an hour, but no action. I have been putting a lot of hours in on the house, so no fishin'. I am almost done though, so I will see you at the pond soon!

Admin
:clap: What fly did you use?

G
grampa ron
You expect me to give up my secretes? A black wooly bugger with a red tail.

B
bd2cool
Good Deal Ron!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raincatcher
Great to see fresh fish in the sink knowing they're headed for the frying pan/oven. Great day for you,huh? Have they cleaned up the trash that was thrown into the pond during the freeze? Sure wish they would assign someone full time. Anywho,good job!

S
steelhead_stalkers
Anatoliy, take that black micro I gave you and go down there. Run a float setup like I showed you and let it sit about a foot off the bottom. You will get into them that way and its good practice for steelhead!

Admin
Anatoliy, take that black micro I gave you and go down there. Run a float setup like I showed you and let it sit about a foot off the bottom. You will get into them that way and its good practice for steelhead!
In the pond I prefer to hunt for trout with a fly. But I'll give your jig a try

S
silkiechicken
Looks great! Maybe I should have a try at it again.

S
steelhead_stalkers
I got a 35 inch summer steelhead in the pond last year on that black hybrid mico. Great fight on an ultra light trout rod. You will be happy with the results.

G
grampa ron
Yes, I almost always use an indicator. I couldn't get them to chase a fly. The water is only 50F.

S
scottishsmokedsalmon
nice fish ron,get them before them pesky birds do,lol

F
fourgotten
Well, seeing as today's Alsea fishing got put off, perhaps I'll have to head out to JC pond to cure my fishin' blue balls. :lol:

B
Bass Ackwards
"Fishin'blue balls" I'm gonna have to start using that one. FUNNY!! NICE FISH BY THE WAY!!!!!!

T
tnffishman
man that's a beauty the pic with the rod makes your rod look tiny, and the one in the sink puts perspective on it. NICE!!!