Vicehood.com
Where should I go?

What should I use?

What time of day?

Thanks in advance for all your help!

T
tnffishman
ahhhhh...
I am not too experienced at this body of water, but have caught some nice fish outta there.

Quick response

Shoreline structure

Nightcrawler, or rubber worm

Morning and evenings

V
Vicehood.com
Thanks tnf, I'll be using nightcrawlers and a little rebel crawfish lure. Hope it goes well.

T
tnffishman
Thanks tnf, I'll be using nightcrawlers and a little rebel crawfish lure. Hope it goes well.

Oh man I have fallen in love with those rebels over this summer. I caught some nice brook trout outta Mt. Hood lakes on em. Good luck and let us know how you did

V
Vicehood.com
Do you think I should use the little rebel at Prineville? Or just stick with nightcrawlers?

T
tnffishman
Do you think I should use the little rebel at Prineville? Or just stick with nightcrawlers?

Worth a try. I've found crawdad in the stomach of large smallies there. Just let the lure sink and reel slow with a jerking here or there

V
Vicehood.com
tnf, So we went to Prineville Reservoir today and had some fun. Caught about 25 bass but they were all pretty small. The biggest one was about 13". I caught most on the rebel crawfish lure in the shallows. Didn't spend too much time looking for a good spot, just parked the boat at a beach and fished off a couple points. (Family and friends were hanging out more than fishing)

Where are some good places to fish in Oregon this time of year? Thanks for the help!

T
tnffishman

Nice, great way to spend a day. And that's what I do there too just wander down the shoreline.

And it depends on where u are in the state. I live in Portland and have been fishing the coast for summer steelies it's a good run about everywhere this yr