First steelhead trip today

P
PTownAngler
Going on my first trip ever to try for some Steelhead. Decided on Mciver Park. Wish me luck. Will be doing a report on my trip when I get back.

T
troutmasta
Good luck.

Ive pulled 3 out of the clack since friday

D
DrTheopolis
troutmasta said:
Ive pulled 3 out of the clack since friday

Place has given me fits the last month or so. I didn't go yesterday, but my friends finally got the smell of skunk OFF. Could do no wrong there this time last year. I've had one hookup, which immediately swam straight into a submerged tree.

Luck is funny that way. But the more I fish, the luckier I get.

P
PTownAngler
Ended up going to Tanner Creek to plunk for spring chinook, My buddy really wanted to get into a springer and it was the last day for Tanner Creek. He had one hook up but lost it. There were about 25-30 poles in the water. Saw 4 fish caught while we were there. I'm probably gonna hit Mciver tomorrow and finally try for some steel.

O
OH3Sticks
PTownAngler said:
Ended up going to Tanner Creek to plunk for spring chinook, My buddy really wanted to get into a springer and it was the last day for Tanner Creek. He had one hook up but lost it. There were about 25-30 poles in the water. Saw 4 fish caught while we were there. I'm probably gonna hit Mciver tomorrow and finally try for some steel.

Did you get out on the Clack? I know a lot of people are focusing on Springers now, but I've got a guided trip from Feldheimer to Carver on Sunday so hopefully we'll get into some fish.