Finally got pop's hooked up

G
getsdwyz
Finally got pops hooked up 31 inch chrome hen and I brought in a 29 inch chrome hen another good day on the lake

image.jpgimage.jpg

Reactions: eugene1
K
kwikfisher
Taking my 9 yr old out tomorrow. Mind if I ask what you scored on? I'm following mikes' wiggler lead for now

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Good for both of you and extra kudo's to you for getting him out for a good time! :thumb:

G
getsdwyz
kwikfisher said:
Taking my 9 yr old out tomorrow. Mind if I ask what you scored on? I'm following mikes' wiggler lead for now

Mikes leading you in the right direction . Also the dam opened up this afternoon there's some fresh fish comming in whatch out for the seals there in also almost got one of my fish today

E
eugene1
Good to see!

Seems like lots of chromers this year vs. previous seasons.

Keep it up,

G
getsdwyz
eugene1 said:
Good to see!

Seems like lots of chromers this year vs. previous seasons.

Keep it up,

I think the season just started later and the fish held up in the ocean instead of the river

K
kwikfisher
Thanks for the information. Most boats/action at the fiddle creek arm?

G
getsdwyz
kwikfisher said:
Thanks for the information. Most boats/action at the fiddle creek arm?

With the dam open I would start at the mouth of the river if you don't mark any fish head up to fiddle creek

G
getsdwyz
I will be out there in the morning I have the cream colored Arima with a maroon top

M
mikeredding
kwikfisher said:
Mind if I ask what you scored on? I'm following mikes' wiggler lead for now
I killed them this year on Brads Wiggler #74 Green Firetiger. 50' behind the boat trolled at 2mph on the GPS.

K
kwikfisher
We will be in a 16' Zodiac. Thanks again!

S
Seahawkfan
getsdwyz said:
Finally got pops hooked up 31 inch chrome hen and I brought in a 29 inch chrome hen another good day on the lake

Priceless! Nice job getting your Dad hooked up.