Fall nooks

A
alseaalumaweld
its allmost august time for coastal fall nooks whos ready. any reports of early fish

R
RunWithSasquatch
Ive heard/ seen a few pictures, 4 to be exact of mid-coast hooks... Ive got a few more plans to take care of, and I plan to be fishing fall chin hooks by the 3rd weekend in august!

P
plumb2fish
Got a picture msg from a friend yesterday from the Umpqua Bar of a beautiful 20ish lb nook.....its almost time

• Frank's nook.jpg
Last edited:
R
RunWithSasquatch
RunWithSasquatch said:
Ive heard/ seen a few pictures, 4 to be exact of mid-coast hooks...

I havent checked the page for a while and theres been a few more fish added since I last looked...
feel like im wasting time now!:mad:

30lbs
early chinook.JPG

R
RunWithSasquatch
plumb2fish said:
Got a picture msg from a friend yesterday from the Umpqua Bar of a beautiful 20ish lb nook.....its almost time

Umpqua is a good one for early fish!

A
alseaalumaweld
ya 3rd week of august is when all start to runwithsasquatch

P
plumb2fish
RunWithSasquatch said:
I havent checked the page for a while and theres been a few more fish added since I last looked...
feel like im wasting time now!:mad:

30lbs

Wow, someone was afraid that the background would be identifiable....nice fish none the less.

R
RunWithSasquatch
plumb2fish said:
Wow, someone was afraid that the background would be identifiable....nice fish none the less.

Small systems can't handle the lurking that goes on. At least in my mind I feel better.

P
plumb2fish
I hear ya, 90% of the lurkers chase reports from yesterday or last week....just sayin'.
Soon enough there will be fish in catchable #'s up and down the coast...Salmon season always seems to bring out the "BEST" in people....lol

Last edited:
A
alseaalumaweld
Salmon season always seems to bring out the "BEST" in people. kinda like rifle elk season it brings out the best in people hahaha

P
plumb2fish
Squatch, we should hit one of the local coastal streams this fall and rip some lips

A
alseaalumaweld
im sure all see you guys around this fall

R
RunWithSasquatch
No kidding... this thread put me in combat mode right off the bat...haha

R
RunWithSasquatch
plumb2fish said:
Squatch, we should hit one of the local coastal streams this fall and rip some lips

Ill be game for that, we'll keep in touch

brandon4455
brandon4455
im ready. and i know what river im hitting. and if its hit and miss with nooks ill wip out the 4wt for the sea runs

R
rippin fish lips
im waiting! i plan on putting the hammer on em just like these summer steeelies :p well... atleast i hope so!

G
gonagin
I'm so jazzed I can hardly sleep when I get to thinking about it. Now that I've got my 'toon I'm thinking that I might spend some time down in the tidewater of the Trask.

A
alseaalumaweld
budy got one dark springer today made me want a cromer so much more cury up september

R
RunWithSasquatch
No skunk, thats good!

A
alseaalumaweld
seems all the fish i see people keeping on here are a lot darker then anything id keep maybe this fish wasn't that dark today haha