Fall nooks

rippin fish lips said:
Sndslgr, mind if i asked what river u were fishing? and nice lookin fish bro. keep themcoming!

Fishing the Columbia a few miles below St. Helens. Had to work for them today, took until 1030 to limit, lol. can't believe how good fishing has been... very lucky to have some time off to enjoy it.

Bummer the lower river closes today but I suspect it wont take long to dial my hot spot from last year up above. Todays fish were a couple cookie cutters and this dandy, love purple backed nooks. So cool looking.

Photo011.png
 
ahh ok! wow what a beauty! purple backed nooks are my fav!!
 
That thing is freaking gorgeous!!! You be slaying them this year and the fall season just started!!
 
I'll be out Near Lincoln city scouting the rivers by foot around there for the next week when
I am not working on flooring, so anyone who wants up to date info hit me up. I'm also down to run into/meet up with people as long as they don't have particularly bad fishing habbits.
 

Similar threads

maxwyatt
Replies
4
Views
584
Bruce Chambers
B
U
Replies
0
Views
463
Utahutes
U
P
Replies
1
Views
607
cchinook
C
StillCreekSam
Replies
5
Views
337
StillCreekSam
StillCreekSam
R
Replies
0
Views
535
River pirate
R
Back
Top Bottom