Eagle hatchery

Y
youngbuck307
bigdog said:
That's not the site doing that.

Lmao really? And some times it is the site other it's....... Just me

metalfisher76 said:
that`s what I saidlol

Lol that's why we got fishing to get out there and pound are head into rock!!!! Or fall in the creek!!!!! Lmao....

F
fishingfreak
:naughty::lol:
youngbuck307 said:
lmao really? And some times it is the site other it's....... Just me

lol that's why we got fishing to get out there and pound are head into rock!!!! Or fall in the creek!!!!! Lmao....

ouch! That Hurt! I dont care who you are that there was funny!
:lol::lol::lol::naughty:

Well atleast his Mustang didn't get rammed by 300lb Hog. I wish I could have got that on video Youngbuck.

Y
youngbuck307
I better watch it now I fish with him all the time can't talk as much crap... I'll end up with my waiders full of water!! At least it won't be from a rock I stand on ALL the time lol

Y
youngbuck307
fishingfreak said:
Well atleast his Mustang didn't get rammed by 300lb Hog. I wish I could have got that on video Youngbuck.

yea dude that was some crazy ****! Funny as hell though... Seen that standing in the road and was thinking dang what was in that sandwich he gave me!!! Just not something u see charging ur car every day.... Then running after it

S
skunk
youngbuck307 said:
I better watch it now I fish with him all the time can't talk as much crap... I'll end up with my waiders full of water!! At least it won't be from a rock I stand on ALL the time lol

Watch it youngbuck, that's my guide your flinging stuff toward! lol.

Y
youngbuck307
Yea see this is how u catch fish stand on this rock and when u step off u let the current take ur feet out from under u. Lol way to show him how how to get wet but bet like all of us he probably would of learned what that looked like on his own didn't need u to show him how it's done.

M
metalfisher76
:lol:burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I need to here more of this hog!:D

F
fishingfreak
:lol:
metalfisher76 said:
:lol:burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I need to here more of this hog!:D

OK! We were leaving and about a mile down the road! I see this huge Black and White Beast jump into the road so I slow down! It was a 300 + lb HOG!The Hog charged my Mustang got up to Toms side of the car and he Booty bumped my Mustang and tried to kick it. :lol::lol: We could not land a Chromer but we landed a Hog! I think that Hog really wanted some Youngbuck!:shock: We then coralled it in the guys yard! Then he wanted more and tried charging us again! So Youngbuck stuck his head out of the window and was yelling WEEEEEWEEEEEWEEEEEE all the way home!! :lol::lol: I had a blast Yesterday even though we did have hook ups but nothing landed! That was an epic adventure! When I actually got home the hog whiped mud and poo on the side of my car and it was stanky!

F
fishingfreak
fishingfreak said:

OK! We were leaving and about a mile down the road! I see this huge Black and White Beast jump into the road so I slow down! It was a 300 + lb HOG!The Hog charged my Mustang got up to Toms side of the car and he Booty bumped my Mustang and tried to kick it. :lol::lol: We could not land a Chromer but we landed a Hog! I think that Hog really wanted some Youngbuck!:shock: We then coralled it in the guys yard! Then he wanted more and tried charging us again! So Youngbuck stuck his head out of the window and was yelling WEEEEEWEEEEEWEEEEEE all the way home!! :lol::lol: I had a blast Yesterday even though we did have hook ups but nothing landed! That was an epic adventure! When I actually got home the hog whiped mud and poo on the side of my car and it was stanky!

I dont really care much if I dont catch fish! Its nice and fun too catch them! But as long as I get some good excercise and have a blast with friends its priceless. Oh and playing with the Occasional Hog is fun too!

S
skunk
youngbuck307 said:
Yea see this is how u catch fish stand on this rock and when u step off u let the current take ur feet out from under u. Lol way to show him how how to get wet but bet like all of us he probably would of learned what that looked like on his own didn't need u to show him how it's done.

O trust me, I don't need any help in the falling department. I already got that down. Usually its when I'm descending a hill before I even get to the river.

F
Flymstr
It's possible this was a revenge attack on Youngbuck himself.
I witnessed something a week ago, in the woods near the hatchery, that to this day haunts me.
Young buck and a sow.......... I can't talk about it!!.... This may have been the mate.
Hope this helps with the mystery hog...

All but the sandy river should drop and fish good this week. I think the sandy may remain bit dirty due to the blow out.
Weather reports and current water conditions are all pointing to a banner week out there.

Good luck out there.
Flymstr;

F
fishingfreak
Flymstr said:
I witnessed something a week ago, in the woods near the hatchery, that to this day haunts me.
Young buck and a sow.......... I can't talk about it!!.... This may have been the mate.

All but the sandy river should drop and fish good this week. I think the sandy may remain bit dirty due to the blow out.
Weather reports and current water conditions are all pointing to a banner week out there.

Good luck out there.
Flymstr;

:clap::clap::clap::lol::lol::lol:

Flymstr we must talk the next time I see ya out on the water! I knew he wasn't happy with Youngbuck! :shock:Thats why he chose Youngbucks side of the car! I also thought I heard a Banjo!:shock:

FF

Y
youngbuck307
Flymstr said:

Good luck out there.
Flymstr;

lmao......hey now what I do on my own free time off the river shouldn't even be brought up on the forum!!! Lol yea I want to fish the sandy but still colored up and kinda high for me... O and Aaron u know how I said would blowy tranny fishing..... Well what do u think happened to me the other day on the way home! See u once it's fixed bud.

M
metalfisher76
KerCLANK!!!!!!

B
bigdog
Tom I told you to not be doing things like that to the wildlife, now they are getting back at you. Forget getting that thing back in a yard, it should have found it way in to your freezers.

CJ

B
bigsteel
hehe i fell flat on my face up aon the creek when i was fishing with damon and all i heard was MAN DOWN,,,that fricken creek is cold

F
fishingfreak
bigdog said:
Tom I told you to not be doing things like that to the wildlife, now they are getting back at you. Forget getting that thing back in a yard, it should have found it way in to your freezers.

CJ

Yep we did not land the ones we hooked up on but could have landed a real HOG! Believe me after it hit my car the thought crossed my mind. Fillet Hog, Food, Freeezer, Yummy!

F
fishingfreak
bigsteel said:
hehe i fell flat on my face up aon the creek when i was fishing with damon and all i heard was MAN DOWN,,,that fricken creek is cold

:lol::lol::lol:

It is really cold!