Drift boat anchor

4runnerneal
Where is the best place in eugene/springfield to get a 25-30 pound pyramid anchor?

T
TTFishon
I know someone that might still have one for sale. I'll get back to you as soon as I find out.

4runnerneal
Thank you!

T
TTFishon
I sent a message to him on FB. He should get back to me within 24 hours or so.

J
joem
my neaighbor is a scuba diver, did you loose yours? he goes and ives and finds them i can check if he has any you can buy. PM contact details ill have him call you if he has any.

Y
Yogidabear
Mazama has a bunch of new ones

jamisonace
jamisonace
I buy mine from a guy on Craigslist. He makes them new and their 1/2 the price of bi-mart. I don't have his info but look on craigslist and you'll pbly find him.

J
joem
he also can go dive and find yours, he has found poles and reels and lots of weights and all kinds of stuff

E
eugene1
Look to Eugene CL, I bought two over the years from a guy just off of River road. He gets waste lead from his job and makes whatever size you want. $1/pound a couple years ago. I think it's the same guy Jamie is talking about.

Best,

J
JeannaJigs
The last time I lost an anchor I hit up the guy on river road but he didn't have any at the time. Lost his contact info...that said I got mine from diamondback out in veneta. Good quality 35 pounder, good guy, I want to say it was $45? But I can't recall for certain it was a couple years ago.

4runnerneal
Thank you very much for all the info! I ended up get one at mazama's. Yes I lost my old anchor. Glad I had my spare along with me. I always keep a sharp knife next to me in the boat. Its the only thing that saved my boat, I cut the anchor line. It was in fast water and the boat pitched sideways and water came in.