dough balling it

D
dtikey
Took son daughter and buddy and we went to target some carp with little luck today.Son got this nice little fatty and daughter whiffed on two and I whiffed one while buddy hooked one and whiffed another in about two hours.Was fun for them and put up great fight for him so he was super stoked.

Reactions: waco
J
john montana
Nice fish!

W
waco
I bet was fun reeling in that monster!

D
dtikey
waco said:
I bet was fun reeling in that monster!

yeah it did some good runs on him wish I could of got it on video but thats cool got good pic and it says a lot

L
LuckyToBeFishing
Nice Job! PM sent.

I
igquick
Nice fish!! its the skinny ones that make those crazy runs! The fish looks like he was still fighting even when you banked him lol

C
cowboysfan
i love seeing kids catching the fish, i puts a huge smile on their face. thanks for the pics!

bass
bass
Great job on getting the kid into a big fish! I love taking my kids carp fishing, really love to watch the seriousness on their faces when they are fighting a good one followed by the elation when they land it.

D
dtikey
bass said:
Great job on getting the kid into a big fish! I love taking my kids carp fishing, really love to watch the seriousness on their faces when they are fighting a good one followed by the elation when they land it.

Yeah it was pretty funny he fell down one time stepping down the bank to control his fish but kept a tight grip on the road and didn't get hurt so we laughed