Diawa lexa 300 line counter

Diehard
I'm building a new salmon mooching rod and came across this sale today for the diawa lexa 300 line counter these appear to be nice reels from what I have read time will tell but Walmart has them online for $157 on sale at about $100 cheaper than amazon just thought i would pass this along

• Screenshot_20220615-181841_Chrome.jpg
    267.7 KB · Views: 159
Casting Call
Diawa mooching reel!!!!! Com'on! Tony 10%er

Diehard
Reactions: Casting Call
Casting Call
Errrrrr! Wrong answer. 90/10 fishing law, 90% do it wrong, 10% do it right hence 90% can't hook-up 10% do hook-up. Landing your hook-up is another topic. Mentioning another fishing law ever hear of; "a thousand cast", "practice makes perfect", and "listen to experience", etc. etc. Tony 10%er

Diehard
1000 cast referencing the amount to catch a steelhead and hookup to land ratio generally for new fisherman improves when they learn to play there fish out and not bring hot fish immediately to boat/bank as far as for your 10%er with the internet cutting the learning curve down for everyone at best your probably a 15%er but most likely a 20%er did I mention wally world has there diawa lexa level winds on sale

Reactions: Snopro and Casting Call
Admin
I heard that 90% of those 90% are sure they're 10%ers. )

Reactions: DOKF and Casting Call
Casting Call
At age 78 and my experience, not much I do wrong. When the run is about or conditions are in line I hook-up. Landing the catch is another topic. I don't post vid's or pic's, I don't show OFF, and I don't gloat or brag. Some day if we should ever meet I will be proud to show you my catch tags. Always and forever a 10%er. Regards Tony 10%er

Casting Call
S
Snopro
I've heard the shortened version of the saying as, "10% of fishermen catch 90% of the fish".
I don't post vid's or pic's, I don't show OFF, and I don't gloat or brag.
Like putting it in  every post as your signature?

S
Snopro
Casting Call
I've heard the shortened version of the saying as, "10% of fishermen catch 90% of the fish".

Like putting it in  every post as your signature?
Snopro thanks for your input. I am just human. I want to remove the signature 10%er. Did not realize that perspective, just wanted to add some validity to my comments. Thank you Tony

jamisonace

I always chuckle at the self proclamation.

Jamie 98%er

Casting Call
Not self-proclaimed Just the facts mam! "Drag Net T.V. series". Tony

Reactions: jamisonace
Casting Call
My other was FireManOnCall. Enjoy the weather and let's go catching. Tony

Diehard
Getting through the rod build gonna be a nice mooching setup with the diawa lexa

• 20220621_175205.jpg
    1,000.7 KB · Views: 127