Dechutes River salmon fly hatch parade!

E
Eastcoastborn
Are we doing that Dechutes river Salmon fly Hatch Parade again? That was so much fun last year!

June 1-3 (fri-sun)

Last edited:
K
Keith
When does this parade you speak of occur??

N
Native
Why wait till then. Fishing on the Big D is one of the best places to fish all times of the year. Now is the best time, there is not a soul on the water. You will have most of the river to yourself.

Reactions: halibuthitman
E
Eastcoastborn
I don't know when....that's why I am asking about it.......... Lisasalmon was there....I think......maybe ask her

L
lilsalmon
There were a few of us there. Not sure what the plans are yet. It was a great time....just have to mind the trees and the hail....hehe.

G
GDBrown
Hail Yes! Let's do it again!

E
Eastcoastborn
Let try to avoid the chocolate milk river too!

E
Eastcoastborn
June 1-3 anyone?

J
jimmy
I'll be down there that time of year ( as I always am when the big bugs start crawlin' ) If there's a group thing happening I'd show up.

K
Keith
Yes, YEs, YES. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

E
Eastcoastborn
Ok so lets get a head count going and we need to nail down a location. I don't remember what camp site we were at last year so maybe someone could post the GPS coordinates cause there was no cell phone reception....Also how do we find each other?

K
Keith
Eastcoastborn said:
Ok so lets get a head count going and we need to nail down a location. I don't remember what camp site we were at last year so maybe someone could post the GPS coordinates cause there was no cell phone reception....Also how do we find each other?

One !

E
Eastcoastborn
Ok so I bought a 1 man pontoon because my girlfriend won't get on a boat with me... we should set some firm dates for this thing so i can find an open seat in a boat for her....

J
jimmy
its tiiiiiiime......