Crooked River fly fishing vid

S
sapo
The video of our trip to the Crooked that I posted a report of about a week ago...Tell me your thoughts, like, comment, and subscribe! Thx

[video=youtube;RFjDffy2-9U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFjDffy2-9U[/video]

Reactions: billfisher
troutdude
troutdude
Excellent! Beautiful day, pretty fish, and family. What's not to like?

I also like the fact that, you DIDN'T use a music bed. It was nice, to hear the kids and the stream.

S
sapo
Thanks! And alright, ya I do prefer videos without music in the background all the time

B
billfisher
Nice video, and great fish. I have to agree, no music was VERY NICE! Thanks for sharing!

S
Stonefish
Nice work and thanks for sharing your video.

P
playhooky
Awesome! You know.....it is so refreshing to see young men, such as these, that are out enjoying God's creation and breathing in nature (and of course, demonstrating the skill of successful fly fishing). I'm extremely thankful for attentive and caring parents today that find it worthwhile to invest in raising respectful young adults such as we see here....so "Thanks" moms and dads! Keep up the good work! And, yes......great little video!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bass
bass
Great video!

T
TimberTodd
You did a great job on the video sapo. Looks like a fantastic time on the water. What wt. of rod were you guys using?

S
sapo
Thanks you guys! @TimberTodd, we were using 5 wts, but my rod is more like a 4 wt, but it is called a 5 wt. Btw, Brett and I are starting a fishing blog, where we'll post our reports from our trips as well as weekly fly fishing reports! Here's the link: troutcandyfilms.wordpress.com
Thanks for the compliments!