Crazy stuff at there.

jamisonace
jamisonace
Fish die of "Severe psychological distress". lol

B
bubs
This page is over the top and of course none of it is true in all circumstances. But most of the main points are definitely true in many circumstances.

Going through life with no respect for, or awareness of how you impact, the world around you - is that not synonymous with being a fool? I wish there were more reminders out there (like...level-headed ones, not made by PETA) for fisherfolks to be more respectful.

M
martin s.
PETA.... means People Eating Tasty Animals ;)

E
espencer757
I would like to point out that some of what is stated are things that we as fishermen need to be careful of. One of these things is the trash we leave behind. Wads of fishing line with his in the mix is very dangerous to animals we don't target. Fish that we just yank of of the hook and just toss back in the water with no thought to decompression or making sure the fish is able to swim away on its own. PETA extremists will target these people and use them as the advertisement for what "all" fishermen are like. I can't speak to the "humanizing" of the fish. I have a neighbor that talks and sings to her plants, saying they have feelings. If this is the case, then we also should not be eating plants either. Hmmm. What's left?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

E
espencer757
Btw, my 16 year old daughter is a vegetarian (with the exception that she eats fish). Pescatarian, she calls it.

plumbertom
plumbertom
My personal opinion is that anyone who belongs to or supports PETA is mentally ill.

E
espencer757
e5b360d2fbadb9d1788e1fea85c23a5f.jpg

P
pinstriper
espencer757 said:
I would like to point out that some of what is stated are things that we as fishermen need to be careful of. One of these things is the trash we leave behind. Wads of fishing line with his in the mix is very dangerous to animals we don't target. Fish that we just yank of of the hook and just toss back in the water with no thought to decompression or making sure the fish is able to swim away on its own. PETA extremists will target these people and use them as the advertisement for what "all" fishermen are like. I can't speak to the "humanizing" of the fish. I have a neighbor that talks and sings to her plants, saying they have feelings. If this is the case, then we also should not be eating plants either. Hmmm. What's left?

People. Apparently it would be OK to eat other people, since we're all such villains.

jamisonace
jamisonace
And I'm a bachelor except I have a wife and three kids.

espencer757 said:
Btw, my 16 year old daughter is a vegetarian (with the exception that she eats fish). Pescatarian, she calls it.