FlyBum
I kept one too, today

Last edited:
S
steelhead_slayer
lol classy

S
steelhead1
Haha awesome! Yeah I like the brook trout for eatin',more so than browns. But I have found the meat to be kinda mooshy when they are spawning.:D

F
FlyBum
I wouldn't know, I don't eat trout!! She made me keep it.

Last edited by a moderator:
P
pnwbrandon
I know it's fruitless to cause an argument or anything on forums, and I sincerely don't intend to. I just want to write that the "homosexual" bit is rather offensive :/

I really enjoy reading about everybody's catches and trips, but that detail unsettled me deeply. We are all people here and we all fish; in the spirit of community, we ought to remember there are people of all walks of life that gather at this forum. In this circumstance, I don't necessarily speak for myself, but for others who find the "dig" upsetting as well.

Anyway!!! Thanks for sharing, nonetheless!

Last edited:
R
Roolinghills
- Really man? That's some pretty gross speech. I'd suggest taking it out of your dialogue. Whether you're talking about fish or not, some people are extremely offended by such words. I'm one of those people.

Last edited by a moderator:
F
FlyBum

Last edited:
S
steelhead1
I was simply responding (in public) to the offensive and derogatory comments directed at me,about my sexual orientation made by flybum, via private message. I myself am strait, but not narrow. Of course when comes to other fly fishing "bums" that hate h*mos*xuals, There isn't much I can do. Thats funny raincatcher,my "offensive language" was deemed un-family friendly,while other posts on this thread openly display obscene gestures. Guess you can't win em all:p

Last edited:
F
FlyBum
I don't hate anyone, including zealots (extremists) such as yourself.

Last edited:
S
steelhead1
Now you are trying to insult my religion? Dude you got problems.
FlyBum said:
I don't hate anyone, including zealots such as yourself.

S
steelhead_slayer
steelhead1 said:
Now you are trying to insult my religion? Dude you got problems.

Oregon FISHING Forum

Last edited:
C
ChezJfrey
steelhead_slayer said:
Oregon FISHING Forum

Well wait a minute...I thought FISHING was a religion? <just trying to inject some levity humor>

Not sure what the issue is here, but it's clearly personal and not sure why it's been thrown out for public view. How about just keep the spat private via email/IM? I'm not really interested in it.

R
Roolinghills
Agree with THAT. Creating a thread to offend someone, then saying it's because they did it first, then trash talking eachother openly... I mean, can we not just get rid of people like this on the forum? And if nothing else, can we not all realize that pictures are always posted and it's pretty easy to see where everyone's located. My point - don't think you're safe just because you're on a computer. You may turn around one day and see that very same guy fishing 20 feet away. Let's just stick to tips and reports.

And ya, I noticed the middle finger picture.. But only after it was pointed out. Flag it if you find it offensive. But more than anything, he makes himself look immature by flipping off everyone on the forum. So I think that speaks for itself.

Reactions: FlyBum
F
FlyBum
Roolinghills said:
Agree with THAT. Creating a thread to offend someone, then saying it's because they did it first, then trash talking eachother openly... I mean, can we not just get rid of people like this on the forum? And if nothing else, can we not all realize that pictures are always posted and it's pretty easy to see where everyone's located. My point - don't think you're safe just because you're on a computer. You may turn around one day and see that very same guy fishing 20 feet away. Let's just stick to tips and reports.

And ya, I noticed the middle finger picture.. But only after it was pointed out. Flag it if you find it offensive. But more than anything, he makes himself look immature by flipping off everyone on the forum. So I think that speaks for itself.

It's great to have people who have contributed very little if noting to this Forum talking trash about members who have added a whole ton. Really??

Even though this guy didn't like it when I wouldn't tell him how to fish for Brook Trout, we get trolls like this who get info for nothing. Even SH1 gives out some info, and I'm guessing that's part of why Randy left? At this point I don't really blame Randy and contemplating the same thing!

Reactions: Roolinghills
S
steelhead1
I dont understand why you had to be a d#ck to me. Seems to me we think a lot alike.But you know what dude? Dont dish it if you can't take it. It really has nothing to do with you being unwilling to trade some info,that is understandable.But you didn't have to be rude about it. And for those of you who arent interested in this little drama,may I suggest you stop reading this thread? I know that is a tough concept to grasp for some of you,but you should try it,I promise it will work.
FlyBum said:
It's great to have people who have contributed very little if noting to this Forum talking trash about members who have added a whole ton. Really??

Even though this guy didn't like it when I wouldn't tell him how to fish for Brook Trout, we get trolls like this who get info for nothing. Even SH1 gives out some info, and I'm guessing that's part of why Randy left? At this point I don't really blame Randy and contemplating the same thing!

F
FlyBum
Ok, to catch Brook trout, use a nymph or streamer and fish along the Upper Deschutes before it closes at the end of the Month. Hope that is satisfactory, so where is that location? I can take it just fine, but I left it private, where you plastered it all over the forum!? And that is childish. (ooohhh hope I didn't offend anyone!)

R
Roolinghills
You comment on my reputation and tell me to "contribute something useful"? Really man?

You come on here and just talk smack.

You have no idea what I've said to anyone, whether on forums or in PM's. I could sit here and tell you, but it would just entertain your need for attention.

You're looking for confrontation, and it's pretty sad. It's clear that you're spending a lot of time on here just ranting on and trying to make people angry.

I've got better things to do with my time, "Fly Bum"