Continued bent rods on the Deschutes

S
steel Head

yeah this guy did the same for me and even hooked me up with a few flys and showed me how to do some ties wish i could of gotten his name and bout him some lunch or a brew but yeah the camp ground was nice great place to be my son loved it already planning another trip back for a weekend of just flyfishing and leaving the gear at home. maybe set up a meet and greet so i can fish with some of you guys and learn something.

S
steel Head
Mecca Flats for sure. You didn't happen to run into a guy there named Jimmy did you? Anyhoot, that's his OFF name too and him and a bunch of others stay there for a month during salmon fly season.

I did not well not that I know of there were about 3 or 4 groups there did a little chit chatting with a few groups

S
steel Head
B
bendflyguy
I can't wait for the big bugs! I'm ready for a lower D trip this year during the hatch.

O
OnTheFly

:

I can't believe Jim hasn't had something to say about this!:naughty:
lol....there's a horse ranch up there also.

F
FlyBum
That's just because he is the owner and proprietor of said hore ranch and wants to keep it hush hush. :lol:

O
OnTheFly
That's just because he is the owner and proprietor of said hore ranch and wants to keep it hush hush. :lol:
By the way, I appreciate your business and Buffy said thanks for the tip!

F
FlyBum
Ya, I'm sure you're always happy for discrete clientele, but it was, just the tip! :lol:

O
OnTheFly
Ya, I'm sure you're always happy for discrete clientele, but it was, just the tip! :lol:
Buffy said you were only mediocre.

Reactions: eggs
E
eggs

Yea Buffy told me to advice you to get checked out at by a doctor .... she just tested positive for the clap..

F
FlyBum
Yea Buffy told me to advice you to get checked out at by a doctor .... she just tested positive for the clap..

:clap:

I was wondering what was happening to me

F
FlyBum
Last edited:
E
eggs
:clap:

I was wondering what was happening to me
Hey what are friends for right? Let me know your results... she got me drunk and I have no idea what may have happened that night!

F
FlyBum
Hey what are friends for right? Let me know your results... she got me drunk and I have no idea what may have happened that night!

I hate it when they take advantage of me like that. At least leave a few bucks for cab fare, or buy me dinner before you ______ me!!

E
eggs
I hate it when they take advantage of me like that. At least leave a few bucks for cab fare, or buy me dinner before you ______ me!!

I hate that, that exact scenario happens to me 3-4 times a week!

F
FlyBum
If I was only so lucky

E
eggs
If I was only so lucky

Still happening to you nightly? Someday with hard work, dedication, a good doctor, and a cocktail of meds.. you will get that number down to a reasonable number!