Continued bent rods on the Deschutes

S
steel Head
steelhead_slayer said:
yeah that is mecca flats. I'm glad someone helped you out. Its always great when fisherman are willing to help each other out. Last year at the mouth an old timers gave up his spot, and spent some serious time with my brother-in-law getting him dialed in.

yeah this guy did the same for me and even hooked me up with a few flys and showed me how to do some ties wish i could of gotten his name and bout him some lunch or a brew but yeah the camp ground was nice great place to be my son loved it already planning another trip back for a weekend of just flyfishing and leaving the gear at home. maybe set up a meet and greet so i can fish with some of you guys and learn something.

S
steel Head
OnTheFly said:
Mecca Flats for sure. You didn't happen to run into a guy there named Jimmy did you? Anyhoot, that's his OFF name too and him and a bunch of others stay there for a month during salmon fly season.

I did not well not that I know of there were about 3 or 4 groups there did a little chit chatting with a few groups

D
DB Crouper
:
steel Head said:
maybe there was a hore ranch

I can't believe Jim hasn't had something to say about this!:naughty:

S
steel Head
DB Crouper said:
:

yeah I caught that "horse ranch" oops

B
bendflyguy
I can't wait for the big bugs! I'm ready for a lower D trip this year during the hatch.

O
OnTheFly
steel Head said:
maybe there was a hore ranch accross river about 1/4 mile down river from main camp area and the road to the grounds had a old cave/tunnel that you passed im completly inlove with flyfishing now and am willing to drive the hour and a half to that spot

DB Crouper said:
:

lol....there's a horse ranch up there also.:D;)

E
eggs
DB Crouper said:
:

i know right... what a slacker!

F
FlyBum
That's just because he is the owner and proprietor of said hore ranch and wants to keep it hush hush. :lol:

O
OnTheFly
FlyBum said:
That's just because he is the owner and proprietor of said hore ranch and wants to keep it hush hush. :lol:
By the way, I appreciate your business and Buffy said thanks for the tip!

F
FlyBum
Ya, I'm sure you're always happy for discrete clientele, but it was, just the tip! :lol:

O
OnTheFly
FlyBum said:
Ya, I'm sure you're always happy for discrete clientele, but it was, just the tip! :lol:
Buffy said you were only mediocre.

Reactions: eggs
E
eggs
FlyBum said:

Yea Buffy told me to advice you to get checked out at by a doctor .... she just tested positive for the clap..

F
FlyBum
eggs said:
Yea Buffy told me to advice you to get checked out at by a doctor .... she just tested positive for the clap..

:clap:

I was wondering what was happening to me

S
steel Head
flybum said:

yikkkkesss!:confused::naughty::think::pray:

F
FlyBum
OnTheFly said:
Buffy said you were only mediocre.

Ya, all the magical elixirs couldn't make that one look any better.

Last edited:
E
eggs
FlyBum said:

Hey what are friends for right? Let me know your results... she got me drunk and I have no idea what may have happened that night!

F
FlyBum
eggs said:
Hey what are friends for right? Let me know your results... she got me drunk and I have no idea what may have happened that night!

I hate it when they take advantage of me like that. At least leave a few bucks for cab fare, or buy me dinner before you ______ me!!

E
eggs
FlyBum said:
I hate it when they take advantage of me like that. At least leave a few bucks for cab fare, or buy me dinner before you ______ me!!

I hate that, that exact scenario happens to me 3-4 times a week!

F
FlyBum
If I was only so lucky :(

E
eggs
FlyBum said:
If I was only so lucky :(

Still happening to you nightly? Someday with hard work, dedication, a good doctor, and a cocktail of meds.. you will get that number down to a reasonable number!