Clack hotspot

H
Homebrewmike
It looks like my plans for fishing the sandy tomorrow have turned muddy, and now I'm looking at the clackamas. Where can I get into some serious fish so my wife will stop giving me crap about not bringing any fish home? I plan on leaving the house around 545 or so, and will be throwing spinners while I'm out. Any suggestions would be great.

T
TeamRamRod
McIvers been pretty hot. I hear eagle creeks pretty blown out. I plan on hittin the clack tomarow as well.

W
waco
Barton or Carver if you don't mind paying $5 to park!

H
Homebrewmike
I don't mind paying at all if it means less crowds! I plan on being on the water legally allowable.

M
Modest_Man
TeamRamRod said:
McIvers been pretty hot. I hear eagle creeks pretty blown out. I plan on hittin the clack tomarow as well.

Blown out? It was low and clear today...

N
nativefish
dont got to pay during the off season i think

C
CurtisP87
Barton is free to park in off season, mciver is still $5

T
troutmasta
laeving to the clack right now im going to estacada though

troutdude
troutdude
Good luck TM. Hope you can blot your tag today!

T
troutmasta
caught a springer. boo. oh well better luck next time (which is tomorrow at the latest :D)

C
ChezJfrey
troutmasta said:
caught a springer. boo. oh well better luck next time (which is tomorrow at the latest :D)

Don't feel bad...I got nothing today on the Clack as well. Thing is, with the raise/drop, I found quite a few fish around and figured the river fluctuation might perk 'em up a bit. But couldn't entice anything, even after changing presentations up a few times. Oh well.

Might wait to see what the rain does before deciding if Sat/Sun is in order.

R
rainORsnow1
Go right below Faraday. Both my brothers have been cleaning up there for a couple weeks. Probably gotta fight the crowds. But the are definetly a lot of fresh steelies. Been hearing stories of fall fish too