Carp: The facts

M
Markcanby
Oh an one of these days OTF I will get you to listen to that 2hr radio fishing show I got on carp fishing.(Someday somehow:lol::shock::lol

O
OnTheFly

Ya know, I'm still reel'n from these Margs and it's like a snake strike for me to respond to carp posts 'cause it's a heckovalata fun.

Mark, every post you've made here has been pro carp. What do you mean by saying you have caught a carp but never fished for one.:think::lol: I can only assume that your fishing method involved a pitchfork and not a fishing rod.:lol: And then you admit to having to ask yourself what to fish for on a given day Carp or Steelhead. Sounds like you swing both ways!:lol:

K
kaimuki49
WHOOOOO DAT WAS SERIOUSLY FUNNY !!!! he "swings both ways"!! what wordsmiths we have here. tommy kai

M
Markcanby

You know what I mean.:lol: Also when it comes to swinging yes I do!:shock:! I swing Drys an I swing Wets hell sometimes I will even swing a Crystal Woolly Bugger.:clap::lol::clap: Oh I hear those work great for Carp!:lol::think::think:

O
OnTheFly
You know what I mean.:lol: Also when it comes to swinging yes I do!:shock:! I swing Drys an I swing Wets hell sometimes I will even swing a Crystal Woolly Bugger.:clap::lol::clap: Oh I hear those work great for Carp!:lol::think::think:

:lol::clap:.
Yeah, about those crystal buggers, that's what I'm afraid of.

K
kaimuki49
No it is public just not a lot of access. On the north end there is a road that runs past the dam. It is the only place I know you can park a get to the water. There is about 300yds of bank there

markcanby - there r other warm water fish there also i assume, rt? thanks. t

M
Markcanby
K
kaimuki49
i have been reading all the posts here on record about carp fishing - very impressive. seems like meticulous, careful, patient and clever techniques are required for any success. i can see why some folks r attracted to the challenge of carp fishing. great report posts here. t b k k