Boat vs. whiney girlfriend?

S
Spydeyrch
I saw this video and had to share it with you all!!! HILARIOUS!!!! The caption below the video is perfect!!!

Check it out:

Enjoy!!!

-Spydey

H
Holden McGroin
?&? is about all they are good for. Too noisy to fish with, too dumb to teach to fish. Ejector seat baby, yeah!!!! LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
S
Sinkline

Last edited:
T
Throbbit _Shane
Holden McGroin said:
?&? is about all they are good for. Too noisy to fish with, too dumb to teach to fish. Ejector seat baby, yeah!!!! LOL

I know for a fact some of the gals on here can and do out fish me :D

Y
Yogidabear
Holden McGroin said:

Now I know how you got your screen name :rolleyes:

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Holden McGroin said:
?&​? is about all they are good for. Too noisy to fish with, too dumb to teach to fish. Ejector seat baby, yeah!!!! LOL

Oh really?? I certainly hope this is the last really stupid statement from you. This is a family forum and as such we ( mainly, I ) will not tolerate this kind of irreverent nonsense. Clean it up or move on...with or without my help.

S
Spydeyrch
Holden McGroin said:

First OFF, I didn't post the video to belittle or ridicule women in any way. The video wasn't about that if you actually went to the youtube site and read the caption. I don't appreciate demeaning comments about women as currently 3 of the most important people in my life are women: My mother, my wife, and my daughter (soon to have number two!! :dance:)

The video was an advertisement about that specific line of boats and how they can have almost every attachment/option needed. My favorite part was when she said she was going to sell the boat on ebay. That it was either her or the boat and his eyes got HUGE!!! :shock: hahahahahaha

But to be demeaning toward women and generalize them with such a broad stereotype based upon a misinterpretation of a humorous commercial, speaks large amounts of how you really see women and what you truly think of them.

I don't appreciate it. I find it rude and inconsiderate. And frankly I think you should apologize, and I request that you do so, to the women here on OFF for that grotesque comment.

:mad:

-Spydey

Last edited:
Reactions: BobbiDollPDX
B
BobbiDollPDX
Holden McGroin said:

I hope you have money cuz your charm isn't going to get you any anywhere.

J
JeannaJigs
Funny video, seen that one a few times.

As far as the d-bag, seriously?! Get a freakin' clue, I'll outfish you any day. Too dumb to learn...cheese and rice.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Raincatcher said:
Oh really?? I certainly hope this is the last really stupid statement from you. This is a family forum and as such we ( mainly, I ) will not tolerate this kind of irreverent nonsense. Clean it up or move on...with or without my help.

I am amending my statement to include ALL moderators! We are a dedicated group of folks who respect and even admire each other, no matter what sex the others are. 99.9% of the men on this forum are gentlemen, even if a few don't quite believe it themselves. Sorry guys, didn't mean to exclude you in any way.

Well put Spydey!!

T
Trouts66
Holden McGroin said:

:shock:Goes to show how judgemental you are!! I have been fishing since I caught a trout BY HAND when I was 4 up in Shady Cove on the Rogue!!! I guess I did whine! Cause I lost my fish!! You must get a lot of dates!!:lol:

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Okay, time to get back on topic here, please. What are your opinions on the boat? :think:

L
lilsalmon
How did I miss this? The boat sucks...should be a drift boat...hehe. Oh, and you know me....can't resist a comment....no wonder he is holdin his groin.

S
Spydeyrch
Raincatcher said:
Okay, time to get back on topic here, please. What are your opinions on the boat? :think:

The boat? :think: I could care less about the boat. But the commercial was hilarious!!! Just goes to show the true dedication that some have to their boat. Not even a pretty lady can get between them and fishing. :D

I loved the hesitation where he was about to hit the ejection button but hesitated and was really antsy to hit it but then followed through. Priceless! :D

-Spydey

C
ChezJfrey
lilsalmon said:
How did I miss this? The boat sucks...should be a drift boat...hehe. Oh, and you know me....can't resist a comment....no wonder he is holdin his groin.

Indeed...enough of those types of outbursts would have one permanently in the 'hold' position.

I can also see the attraction of a sniveler ejection feature in a great many things besides just boats :)

S
SeanC
That is a funny video. But the comments toward the females is uncalled for. My 12 year old daughter fishes better than some of the guys I have seen out there. You should try to be respectful to all people on this forum. Opinions like that don't require posting.