Boat Ramp C

B
beaverfan
gottafish said:
Thanks to all who replied with some worthwhile info. Some of you I'm not sure what planet you're from. I just wanted to find out how hard it is right now to launch a boat to do some fishing with there being only one dock available. I'm not sure what all this other stuff is that has shown up on this thread. Oh well. Maybe a bunch of kids playing on the computer.
Some people who have physical limitations need a dock to be able to get on a boat to try to go catch a fish or two. So having docks at boat ramp C is important to some of us. Thank you to those who helped me with the decision on whether it is best to wait to go to Hagg until the new docks are in.

So the guy who's too lazy to call Washington County Parks is complaining about his thread getting OFF topic AFTER his question had been answered in post #4? Instead of relying on second hand info why don't you just call them and ask them, while your at it voice your opinions on them not having the docks out. Ranting here aint gonna do ya any good, calling them WOULD do good!

S
Stormy
I asked the same question,and could not get a answer from OFF. Kind of funny. The thread is still there. whats up beaverdude your always full of info.

B
beaverfan
You must not have read this thread cuz the answers already here. Post #4. Or you can call Washington County Parks and I'm sure they can answer your question!

When your threads don't get replies 99% of the time it's because NOBODY knows the answer! Don't be afraid to call the proper authorities to ask questions, it's why they have receptionists!

For information on the Park call 503-846-8715. (do i need to call them for you too?)

Last edited:
S
Stormy
Well I was the first to start a thread on Boat Ramp C , check out the date. 3-13-10. You are saying dont ask questions on this site?

G
gottafish
Well Stormy, it looks like we aren't welcome to ask questions here. All you get is a bunch of crap. Again, thank you for those who did try to help. I appreciate it. And Beaverfan, I hope your day gets better. But you shouldn't really take it out on the people here.

S
Stormy
I Fish Hagg a lot by my self with open seats on my 20ft boat that says Stormy on it. I have figured out the key to the 12lb + trout. Feel free to ask how if you see me.

G
gottafish
Thanks Stormy; I will definitely be on the lookout for you. Hopefully I can share some things with you too.

I started this thread hoping that it would be a place for people who go to Hagg could get updates on how the the new docks are coming along & how busy ramp A is, first hand from people who have been there. Instead it became a place for some people to chat between themselves, or to bash me for asking questions. If anyone still wants to update this thread go ahead. I just want this to be a helpful place for all who love Hagg. You don't need to come on here to give me a bunch of crap because I won't see it.
I am going to get out to Hagg soon. I have fished it for 16-years. I had thought that this might be a great place to share my experiences, but I think I was wrong. I won't be sharing anything online.