Boat launch for Sellwood fishing

R
rainman
0
Is Willamette Park and Boat Ramp the place to launch ??
Gonna try and bonk a 5 year old springer.
 
Willamette Park has the best launch facilities, and, IIRC, about $10 to park there for over 5hours. You can also try your luck at Staff Jennings right under the bridge. The launch is rustic (i think its private, but they allow public use), and can be difficult, but parking is free and you'll be right there.

today I saw 4 fish caught there amongst nearly 20 boats
3 by boat
1 by sea lion
 
Thanks for the info. Might be next week before I can make it.
10 bucks to park. damn.
 
The Nothing said:
today I saw 4 fish caught there amongst nearly 20 boats
3 by boat
1 by sea lion
:lol: It was a zoo at 7:30 when I crossed yesterday. Looks like the sea lion had the best odds yesterday(they usually do). Can you bank fish for those beasts by the Sellwood Bridge???
 
Cohosanders said:
Can you bank fish for those beasts by the Sellwood Bridge???

For the sea lions? sure, but I think it's illegal....


i fished from the bank on the west side (powells marine park) last year, but was unsuccessful. this year would probably work. you will likely tangle with guys trolling that area though.

and if you thought yesterday was a zoo, give it a few more weeks....
 

Similar threads

H
Replies
3
Views
720
Hankb
H
plumbertom
Replies
0
Views
364
plumbertom
plumbertom
StillCreekSam
Replies
5
Views
724
StillCreekSam
StillCreekSam
jenniferwillow
Replies
3
Views
3K
jenniferwillow
jenniferwillow
G
Replies
2
Views
2K
gshaw30
G
Back
Top Bottom