Best piece of advice....?

H
Hawk

I've brought a few of my favorite walking sticks home. Cut down a few to make walking canes outta them. Protected them from the elements with exterior Deft.

M
metalfisher76
Mend it.

F
fishnquest
I'm only in for like $2000 for the 1 hatchery I have brought home.. about par for Safeway prices per pound

Wow, I thought I was the only one.

F
fishnquest

This post just seems dead on. I just wish I could write so ellioquintly.
I was gonna add "If what you are doing isn't working, do something (as in 1 thing at a time) different", but thats already there.

D
dtikey
Use this when fishing coastal rivers for winters.When the water is high fish high and when the water is low fish low.

G
GDBrown
Use this when fishing coastal rivers for winters.When the water is high fish high and when the water is low fish low.

STAY DRY when the water is HIGH!

Wading is bad for your health when the water is high!

GD

R
rippin fish lips
look for "fishy" water, deep pools, tailouts, in rapids towards the bottom if ur on the bank, rocky/bolder shelfs that lead into a deep pool and at the bottom will be gravel, and that gravel will work its way up and form a gravel bar on one side of the pool. look for deep spots where salmon/steelhead can only go, thats where u will find them, but on the bottom. like in the tailout section of rapids look for the deepest spot and try to look for where that deep spot runs and fish that whole spot on the bottom. (DON'T GET STUCK FISHING THE SAME SET UP!)