the fishing is ALWAYS better on the other side of the river or lake:D

O
OnTheFly
Even more advice..

Even more advice..

Never drunk post and give your favorite fishing spots away:D

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Three essentials (at least for the ladies) 1. Long poncho 2. Plastic bag 3. Toilet paper ;)

H
halibuthitman
OnTheFly said:
Never drunk post and give your favorite fishing spots away:D

x2:shock:

Fish-On Fred
Fish-On Fred
halibuthitman said:
x2:shock:

In the off season, go to your stream and map out structure. Keep a log book on your trips. List everything.

T
Troutier Bassier
T
Troutier Bassier
Troutier Bassier said:
When the water is low, Go to your crick and look at every deep hole you find. every slot, Every small pool, every big rock and pebble. This way you can know where fish might be holding in higher water.

T
Troutcatcher
Buy good fishing line.

A
autofisher
Best advice that someone recently gave me. " Don't over think it, and have fun. I caught more fish as a kid having fun and not knowing what I was really doing, than I have as an adult thought I knew what I was doing."

T
Troutier Bassier
Hope that dosent happen to me. :( I catch more fish now then when I was a wee.

F
FishSchooler
Don't try jumping over any sort of creek. :rolleyes:

A
autofisher
Troutier Bassier said:
Hope that dosent happen to me. :( I catch more fish now then when I was a wee.

Compared to most of us.... You're still a wee.

Don't be afraid to try something new, some of the best fishing gear sold came from messing around.

F
FishSchooler
Absolutely BEST way to catch fish:

Go fishing. :tongue:

J
JeannaJigs
When trying to put the hurt on winter steelhead the last weekend in January....Don't wade across a river without waders in jeans with a broken ankle because you're on pain pills and can't feel anything...you will feel the misery later. :(

H
halibuthitman
JeannaJigs said:
When trying to put the hurt on winter steelhead the last weekend in January....Don't wade across a river without waders in jeans with a broken ankle because you're on pain pills and can't feel anything...you will feel the misery later. :(
true... but that is the kind of passion it takes sometimes to put ink on a tag:clap::clap::clap::shock:

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
JeannaJigs said:

You are my HERO!!! :clap: :clap: :D

W
womanwhofishes
Always take a min.before putting your line in and ask your creator for a blessing of catching a fish..
he put them here on earth.. not odfw..

O
OnTheFly
Fish-On Fred said:
In the off season, go to your stream and map out structure. Keep a log book on your trips. List everything.

This is outstanding advice.

C
chris61182
"If you fish like everyone else, you'll catch like everyone else too."