Bass fishin on Willy

F
fishOregon
When out to fish for bass yesterday on the willy . Hooked into 1 but it spit hook .Laster on pulled in 2 little smallies about 8 inches ,Nothin big but dam I needed that fix lol.

H
Hendo30
Congrats, I second needing that fix.

bass
bass
Good job on getting out. I really need to do some bass fishing. I brought stuff in my truck last time, but ended up fishing for sturgeon all day. Next time I get out, if the water is reasonable, I hope I am smart enough to at least spend part of the time fishing for bass.

F
fishOregon
yep now is the time for those bass and trout .they should be eatin anything this time of year .

G
Gettin' Jiggy Wid It
Yeah, I got bass fever right now, too. Anyone fish for smallies around Ross Island? I've heard Ross Island can be better than Cedar Island in the Fall/Winter.

F
fishOregon
I benn meaning to get up there I have also heard that they got great fishing so I gota get up now lol. I mainly bass fish at elk rock in milwaukie . whent out yesterday but no luck.

T
troutmasta
I fish for smallies out of newberg on the willy near the yamhill, some serious toads out there. Nice job getting out