Any serious bass fisherman live in Silverton ????

S
shotgun
Any Serious Bass Fisherman live in Silverton ???? .... Lived here now for 2 years and have not met anyone that bass fishes ... that lives local to me ??? ... Just people that catch those slimey silver fish .... Let me know if you know someone ...

Thanks... Doug

Silverton Ore ......

T
tomriker
Ewwwww bass!

T
troutmasta
tomriker said:
Ewwwww bass!

Ha ha ha ha.....but seriously bass?

I catch smallies in the willy?

T
TJR_84
I live in Salem, I grew up in Silverton, I love to bass fish and have fished around the area for 26 years!

R
ryan808
Im surprised there aren'tat many bassers around you, you guys are in bass heaven.

T
TJR_84
Just more Bass for us and less pressure!!!!

T
TeamRamRod
I bass fish the willy a lot. Where in silverton do ya fish?

S
shotgun
Just outside of town towards Mt Angel ... We moved here a little over 2 years ago from Reedsport ... If you know the Silverton area ... we bought the old Silverton Quarry after they closed ... so in the Silverton area I fish at home in the quarry lake we have ... the rest of the time I travel to Green Peter , Dorena , Cottage Grove Res. , even Freeway Lakes for something close, and a little in the Willy ... but prefer the lakes .... Always looking for new places I can get a 18 ft boat into ....

F
fish4life1782
I love to bass fishing currently trying to do it on a amateur tournament level,i fish a lot of the ponds and rivers due to lack of boat..know the area pretty well thou..you still catching bass this late in season??

T
troutmasta
Hey shotgun would you be open to bass and salmon fishing.
I ask because last year I was fishing for coho with spinners on the upper willy. I ran into a fat bass boat with 2 tournament anglers on it. They were actually in a tournament for bass and both had Coho. they got them while fishing the tourney with some crank baits. Just thought of that. crazy