Any good places to fly fish

F
Fast Eddie
I am wondering if there are any good places people can reccomend to fly fish from eweb lake down. Last time I went up there the river was at flood stage and was not wadable. I know the river is lower now but I want to make sure if I take the time to go up there it will be fishable.

R
rippin fish lips
It's fishable. But slow. Focus your time on the river around 10-4 if you can.

troutdude
troutdude
Is there a "bad" place, to fling flies on the Mac?

jamisonace
jamisonace
Go low this time of year. I don't fish above Hayden bridge until much later. Explore behind river bend hospital and upstream from armitage. Hatches should happen between 12 and 3. If no hatch, the most productive pattern is a possie bugger.

R
rippin fish lips
jamisonace said:
Go low this time of year. I don't fish above Hayden bridge until much later. Explore behind river bend hospital and upstream from armitage. Hatches should happen between 12 and 3. If no hatch, the most productive pattern is a possie bugger.

Yup, can never go wrong with Armitage, behind river bend. Or Harvest lane, if u can find the best piece of water there u should have a decent chance right now. PM me if u go to this area, i am a hardware guy, spinners/spoons. But i would be willing to show you my personal best spot in this area so u can get right on the fish.

I wont even fish it, i will let you have the 100 yard stretch to work and enjoy fishing with not another fisherman in sight. I will just point you right to where you need to be. I havant hit it yet this year, was planning on saving it for march.

troutdude
troutdude
rippin fish lips said:
Yup, can never go wrong with Armitage, behind river bend. Or Harvest lane, if u can find the best piece of water there u should have a decent chance right now. PM me if u go to this area, i am a hardware guy, spinners/spoons. But i would be willing to show you my personal best spot in this area so u can get right on the fish.

I wont even fish it, i will let you have the 100 yard stretch to work and enjoy fishing with not another fisherman in sight. I will just point you right to where you need to be. I havant hit it yet this year, was planning on saving it for march.

Right there, ladies and gents, is one of the many reasons why I like this forum. That is a VERY nice OFFer RFL! Kudos!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

:yay::yay:

R
rippin fish lips
troutdude said:
Right there, ladies and gents, is one of the many reasons why I like this forum. That is a VERY nice OFFer RFL! Kudos!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

:yay::yay:

Forgot to mention... that i target fly water, so i know what spots in this area will produce, and when they will produce for you.