2 more fish, on video.

L
LoganGressett
Finally bought a gopro 2 days ago and I've gone 1 for 1 each day since then, getting some sweet footage :) little bit of language in the vids but nothing you've never heard or said yourself. I LOVE catching these fish and can't get enough of it. The first video, the fish comes in pretty easily at first but I knew it had a lot of fight left that's why I was kinda timid with it and why it took off from me several times. As you all know I'm sure, it's not real easy by yourself, you have to choose wisely when to set your rod down and start to remove the hook so the fish doesn't take off with it lol. At the end of the first video I wanted to get ahold of the fish and get a good look at it before releasing it, but he had other ideas. ;)

Anyways any questions or comments feel free! Enjoy!

http://youtu.be/uo-wB-m4MQw

http://youtu.be/wRkwVnK-I-U

N
Native Fisher
I love fishing those small streams, that looks like as perfect a hole as one could want. Some advice on editing? I have found it takes about 3-5+ fish to make a good 3-4minute video. I remember when i first got my go pro and making a video for every fish, I thought they were great because thet brought back every memory of the fight...My friend calir1 makes some great videos, he would sit through hours of footage just to put together a great 4 min video, I rarely have the patience or ability to do that.

S
sapo
Those are some nice fish! lol the first video is funny. That's a good looking stretch of creek there! I've always wanted to small stream fish for steelhead, looks awesome!

bass
bass
Great video. I was holding my breath waiting for the takedowns. Really awesome!

L
LoganGressett
Yeah native fisher you said it perfect! For me I like re-living the experience and watching the whole fight of each fish, but I realize it's probably kinda boring for other people watching lol. They like to see lots of fish in a short video. Unfortunately like you mentioned, I don't have the patience to sit there and edit for hours, just uploading them takes long enough lol.

And thank you guys! It really is amazing catching them out of the smaller creeks and rivers, it really doesn't get much better! Glad you guys liked the videos!

O
OnTheDrop
Sweet man!

I talk to my fish the same way as you do...

C
Camo
LoganGressett said:
Yeah native fisher you said it perfect! For me I like re-living the experience and watching the whole fight of each fish, but I realize it's probably kinda boring for other people watching lol. They like to see lots of fish in a short video. Unfortunately like you mentioned, I don't have the patience to sit there and edit for hours, just uploading them takes long enough lol.

And thank you guys! It really is amazing catching them out of the smaller creeks and rivers, it really doesn't get much better! Glad you guys liked the videos!

I must have clicked on to your videos four times this weekend!
It's like I'm right there. Just love that small stream fishing!

:)

L
LoganGressett
SteelmonKiller20 said:
Sweet man!

I talk to my fish the same way as you do...
haha glad I'm not the only one!

Camo said:

I must have clicked on to your videos four times this weekend!
It's like I'm right there. Just love that small stream fishing!

:)
thanks man! Glad you enjoy them! ;)