2 Hours this morning on the Clack...

C
ChezJfrey
And I'm already turning into a wuss...whining about my cold fingers, when a few months ago I hardly noticed. A few days of warmer weather and a cold snap this morning shows I'm already a pansy, LOL

Anyway, around 9 AM, bump on the brass #5 spinner and away we go! Fought like a champ and I knew I was probably dealing with a hardy native.

Sure enough:

2013-03-09_09-01-27_795.jpg

O
OnTheDrop
Hell yeahhh!

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Love it when they put up a great fight! :clap: Can't help laughing at the whining...as a 60+ year old, it is a fact of life that arthritis is among the top 10 enemies of fisher folk. :lol:

M
MattZ
nice fish! get him up high or down low?

C
ChezJfrey
MattZ said:
nice fish! get him up high or down low?

Very low.

You'll note the fly rod hanging on my back, but couldn't conjure one up with it...going back to the trusty hardware did the trick :)

N
need to fish
nice work wish i had luck today in order to keep your hands warm keep them out of the water

R
rippin fish lips
CHROMERR. Nice fish bud. Healthy lookin native. Went to my river today... only to see it muddy, chocolate milk. Must be a land slide above. heard 1 fish was caught, still gave it ago, got nothing. It was a spree of the moment trip and you know how those can go....

Looks like u found the right river, right spot at the right time. Keep it up!! The one on the fly will be on your next trip.

R
Roolinghills
Nice fish! Have you thought about putting some non-latex gloves on under your "warmer" gloves? My fingers get the coldest when they stay wet..

J
JeannaJigs
Nice fish ya pansy! LOL jk (Kinda)

C
ChezJfrey
Thanks all. And while I appreciate the concern/advice for my cold fingers, I think the simplest solution is for me to forget about our few warmer days recently and just suck it up and deal like I was able to a few months ago, LOL :)