Would like to try new area.

11fisherman
Was thinking of heading down to tillamook area the week of the 18th November. Wondering if anyone could give me any help on the fishing down there at that time. I know water levels have big part in the fishing. Have 17ft sled fished salmon for years just never fished that area before. Any thoughts, Thanks

O
OnTheDrop
That would be "up" to you..:thumb: Yes, there will be fish available. You can take your sled in tidewater..In the river portion its a drift boat show & only if the water is high enough. Better hope for some rainnn

B
bagold53
I have seen a few schools in the tidewater yesterday. but it was raining fairly well when we were leaving. I am guessing around the 18th might want to hit up Mills bridge or above, I actually hooked my first salmon near Sollie Smith Boat ramp yesterday, unfortunatly had some equipment malfuctions that I need to fix this week. Dont have a boat so I am mostly on the bank.

11fisherman
thanks for the info i just hope i wont be to late, always huard that they catch good fish into Dec

B
bagold53
Thats what I have been hearing. I hope its true. I am hoping that after this current rain we get some more silvers in the river. After talking to some people out there yesterday they are seeing a lot of darker ones atm.